Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TOp warrers

Ex-

I didn't delete the post, but people saying their whole clan are liars. Everybody has their fair share of idiots. You love those idiots, but some just really do suck and are just an extra body or meat shield in big wars.

Look into your heart. You know it to be true.

You deleted my post because you simply disagree with what I said? lol

:whistling:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't delete the post, but people saying their whole clan are liars. Everybody has their fair share of idiots. You love those idiots, but some just really do suck and are just an extra body or meat shield in big wars.

So... why'd he delete my post?

So... why'd he delete my post?

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

oh my days, well there's possibly one retard in tlp, one who goes by the name of Jus Got Pk3d or slayer of all mole rats, but even he owns as everyone may have heard or found out.

but m8 in conclusion, my whole clan.

If this was, "who is your mini unit?" or "who do you bring to minis more often?" then I would name a specific amount of people who get the job done.

Uh, did you read my post? "I didn't delete the post" were my first words lol. It wasn't me. I was just saying that it's not true in my opinion.

Arp-1.png

Hey pure, your sig kinda ******* owns m8.

Anyone who doesn't play on 4-7 fps peak like me can war efficiently. If you can't...quit the game

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14