Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs MM

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really remember, but I think MM won the last 2 P2p preps we had vs them. I know they beat us in the last one we had. Anyways, bit disappointed I couldn't be in attendance myself looked fun. Thanks for the prep.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

I don't really remember, but I think MM won the last 2 P2p preps we had vs them. I know they beat us in the last one we had. Anyways, bit disappointed I couldn't be in attendance myself looked fun. Thanks for the prep.

i predicted another no oxo no win, i was wrong. you are no longer needed in your duties, sir.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

i predicted another no oxo no win, i was wrong. you are no longer needed in your duties, sir.

turny stepped up s0n

you're all abos

favaccent.png

turny stepped up s0n

yep then he left and we lost

NO TURNY NO TEAMWORK NO WIN

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Congratulations, was really more interesting to watch 1 Defence cap prep than seeing a lot of addy rushing F2P. :/

every single prep is 1 def rofl

ikr? I was talking about Saturday's trips

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Great job Fatality, looks like you guys did work. Props to Turny stepping up :D

Another one of Fakes irrelevant comments... why are you talking about F2P Pk Trips on this topic? lmao + We won't stop wearing Addy so your comments are pointless really.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -