Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just a Random rant

8loodyarch3r

So what bothers you the most in terms of what other clans as a whole do as a community?

To me, it just bothers me when we stick our noses where we shouldn't, and that's how other clans decide to lead their clan

We tend to flame the most about how the other clan manages if not decide what their clan chooses to do

I'm talking about whether a clan allows addy, whether a clan cares about soloing honor, whether a clan decides to allow 20 defense guys or not

There's much more things we choose to target, but im just scraping the surface here

I know that's a part of the game now, i mean, the immaturity but i still think that when you stick your nose where you shouldn't that's the bottom line, it's not your business, it really shouldn't be anyone elses business on the decisions the clan's leadership does

Why don't clans worry about what their own clan is doing than what the other clan chooses to do? is it insecurity? is it part of the whole competition spectrum here? i don't know, but to me, that's pathetic when other clans flaming about what other clans choose to do on their own

Instead of flaming and using what the other clan does as an excuse to why you lost, then why don't you instead of take advantage of it?

Not gonna name any clans but i know a couple clans who still is in the butt of that "oh they're just massing level 70s in addy/mith' yet they're still beating that clan week in and week out aswell as everyone else, just like how we did it back in the pcl days and were in the butt of that trope aswell

If they are level 70's in mith/addy that mass recruit, why can't you win? instead of using that an excuse why don't u make it your advantage?

That's what they choose to do, either find a way to beat that or resort to that yourself

But that's just a small if not a shabby example of how that type of thinking has become a cancer to the pure community

That's why we only have 10 clans today, instead of the 20-30 clans we thought we would have by now 4-5 years later, because we shun away or disrespect the way other clans decide to have their communities and establish this and that and all those other concepts etc etc.

Because even years before we had that, but clans would be more resourceful about it and do something about it instead of bitching about it when they lost and that just made the pure community just more active if not more engaging to be a part of

So that's really bothered me the most when people think they know your clan, and try to talk about your clan, the way you lead it aswell, all you get is ******** and maybe that's why we have thought the pure community was dead but that's not really true, were still here, clans that shouldn't be here are still here and it's all just a mentality we have when standards change and we don't

instead of being mature and more open minded because we are just pures that think that mains are not human people themselves, we have what we have now game wise and if not community wise aswell and people have thought collectively it really isn't what it was before because we've become so close minded, spiteful and ignorant

So what else bothers you guys the most?

lets not name clans or people

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Prime example of this was shown today when you ddosed NME's teamspeak and they took advantage of it by practising ingame spamming for when they **** you on saturday

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Prime example of this was shown today when you ddosed NME's teamspeak and they took advantage of it by practising ingame spamming for when they **** you on saturday

Ddosing is an example but I don't think this is what he was getting at when he wrote the topic.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Put aside your childish clan rivalries for a moment.

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Probably in this order.

Crashing.

Spying/Leaking (imo it promotes the above).

Ddosing.

Unwillingness to admit loss.

Fear of Losing.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Why don't clans worry about what their own clan is doing than what the other clan chooses to do? is it insecurity?

This topic screams of that.

Kind of an odd one though, "So what bothers you the most in terms of what other clans as a whole do"

You then say you hate clans sticking their nose into other clans business but then you're asking us to do just that in the reply, just without pointing out names.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

i love you bloody and all, but this topic will become a flame fest :(

Anyways, I dont like it when a whole clan is labelled as trolls, cause theres some cool people but we keep making walls whenever we kick an innocent person in irc :(

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

Well put together topic, my main problem with the community for me personally is the mindset of people in relation to the community. Im sure alot of you people are lovely in real life but because of the pack mentality associated with a clan its almost as if I'm watching 8 year olds trying to one up the other in stupidity.

The concept behind "trolling" on these boards is contorted beyond belief, some clans go way too far with it and end up in territory that isn't so much insulting to those they are trying to troll but themselves looking like absolute weirdos, to expand on the metaphor looking like the 8 year old at the back of the class throwing pencils at the back of the person in fronts head. It isn't funny to anyone intelligent and lacks purpose.

If clans would just learn to enjoy themselves properly as opposed to the hollowness of trying ridiculously hard for the community to see them as "bad ass" (When in most cases the community look at them in a bad light) then it probably has a chance at improving as opposed to the steady decline its been in.

EIther way, good topic hopefully people read some of the posts and try to change for the better.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

If you Wish to not contribute to the discussion charlie you don't have too.

I'll leave it at that.

Well put together topic, my main problem with the community for me personally is the mindset of people in relation to the community. Im sure alot of you people are lovely in real life but because of the pack mentality associated with a clan its almost as if I'm watching 8 year olds trying to one up the other in stupidity.

The concept behind "trolling" on these boards is contorted beyond belief, some clans go way too far with it and end up in territory that isn't so much insulting to those they are trying to troll but themselves looking like absolute weirdos, to expand on the metaphor looking like the 8 year old at the back of the class throwing pencils at the back of the person in fronts head. It isn't funny to anyone intelligent and lacks purpose.

If clans would just learn to enjoy themselves properly as opposed to the hollowness of trying ridiculously hard for the community to see them as "bad ass" (When in most cases the community look at them in a bad light) then it probably has a chance at improving as opposed to the steady decline its been in.

EIther way, good topic hopefully people read some of the posts and try to change for the better.

Well said, many clans are to concerned on how they present their selves on these boards and not in a good way. I know i may be sounding hypocritical. (Wouldn't be the first for me nor for anyone else ) It's very unfortunate that we clans in the pure community use these boards as a way to brag about our clans accomplishments or other clans downfalls, instead of using it for its intended purpose.

Unity among the pure clans

If you Wish to not contribute to the discussion charlie you don't have too.

I just see it as a bit of a paradox for what you're asking but then to say you hate people doing just that.

Clans crashing for the sake of crashing annoys me.

If you were crashed then are doing it in return, then almost fair do's, but then it just turns into a never ending cycle.

I also dislike clans with say 60 people in pay to play crashing two clans fighting in a 20 vs 20.

It's done for the loot but it's a shame for those clans to not find out who would have come out on top.

I dislike clans who choose to hug mossies in free to play and turn fights into a 20 minute plus return fest.

If I wanted to do a return fight I would have joined a main clan and take part in hour long fights.

Pure clans are supposed to be fast paced and over fairly quickly.

DDOS'ing and phising annoys me most, whilst the other stuff can be seen as fair game as it's all part of the ruleless wilderness, but when you take the game so seriously you set up fake websites, and DDOS people, it's a sign to take a step back from the game and go outside.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Sorry but this topic is stupid,

The gist of it is that you're saying what annoys you the most is the way that other clans judge and make fun of other clans for the way they do things such as their requirements or their recruitment techniques, well no **** other clans do that because the decisions you clans make in respect to the way you run it affects all your competitors as well.

If you decide to start mass recruiting and letting anyone come on your trips, obviously other clans are going to be affected and have opinions on that when you start hitting them with 30 more people then you would normally have.

If one of our rivals has a zerk clan on speed dial to help them when they are losing, why would we not laugh at them for it? Sure its the way they have chosen to run their clan but when it affects us we're obviously going to have something to say about it.

If you don't like other clans having opinions on your own, seperate your clan from this community and don't fight anyone here, because otherwise other clans are ALWAYS going to have things to say about the way your clan is run.

qOY7v.png

Sorry but this topic is stupid,

The gist of it is that you're saying what annoys you the most is the way that other clans judge and make fun of other clans for the way they do things such as their requirements or their recruitment techniques, well no **** other clans do that because the decisions you clans make in respect to the way you run it affects all your competitors as well.

If you decide to start mass recruiting and letting anyone come on your trips, obviously other clans are going to be affected and have opinions on that when you start hitting them with 30 more people then you would normally have.

If one of our rivals has a zerk clan on speed dial to help them when they are losing, why would we not laugh at them for it? Sure its the way they have chosen to run their clan but when it affects us we're obviously going to have something to say about it.

If you don't like other clans having opinions on your own, seperate your clan from this community and don't fight anyone here, because otherwise other clans are ALWAYS going to have things to say about the way your clan is run.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP