Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Want to get the new fire cape on your pure?

Celtic

Basically after watching m1ni's guide, i thought it would be horrible for me to not upload mine. His tactics on wave 25+ are sloppy at best(sorry m1ni :P)

I am now uploading my guide to youtube on how to not drink a single brew throughout the whole caves until the boss (Yes, it might be possible on a pure with 88 summoning, maybe even 1 after the final boss is totally figured out)

So far I have the boss uploaded(twice with two dif accounts) and wave 1-37

You may have seen this video, but I added tips into the description and on screen

No commentaries because my mic is stupidly sensitive and you can pretty much hear everything(my breathing, keyboard warrior, roommates).

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

im 92 summoning cbf getting yak and tort gives defence so gonna give it try with unicorn

It's definitely possible with penance aura. Bring 4 super prayer renewals, 1 ovl, 2 super restores, rest brews + purp sweets, 2 uni pouches + 1 summoned. once the aura run out, log out and wait 3 hours.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

used only 2 unicorns and blood barrage, did not use overloads/sweets/auras

0juu7.png

the only tricky parts are wave 18,26,27,28,35. used ur guide worked fine, everything else is easy using safe spot and u can see in pic i used very little supplies

will get it tomorrow