Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rocker_Chia|Kaylene~Looking For a Clan Plawks (:

Kaylene

Some dude on PC told me to post on herrrrr so i did ^_^

Hai Der, and thanks for looking at my topic. ^_^

This is just a little bit about me, so like, well you can tell me what kind of clan will fit me. :D

My name is Kaylene (Haha, kinda like a dun moment >_< ) and I am a girl. I'm Filipino, and my time zone is eastern. I have been in two clans in my whole scaping time :wacko2: I was in Divinity, for almost, about 10 months or so, I was a "GateKeeper" (Something Z0my Z0m came up with, It's like high council) then Divinity just closed, not too long ago. ): I was one of the founders of Fatal Destiny (Low level, closed now because the other founder wanted to leave for a different clan, and I could not lead a clan by myself)

Things I can offer for a clan:

~I like helping people :P Yea, I know it sounds weird, but I just do. I like helping people with their problems, and helping them with advise to help them with their problem/situation.

~I like mini'ing. (: Haha, who doesn't?? :rolleyes:

~I'll be loyal to a clan, for like forever. In Divinity I didn't like it there very much, but i stuck with it, and i started loving it (: But, I hate flaming, and if a clan flames way too much, I would hate it there. Flaming isn't worth it. :excl: Flaming is just making yourself look bad, and it's just not nice.

~I can vid minis/wars/fun events, and put them on youtube. :lol: I only have a few vids up at the moment, but I'll be putting more when I get a new clan.

My Stats:

PcTopic.jpg

^Sowwies about it being PC, i should have said "Say hai to Pc and Pw :[) Sowwiesss my bad.

What I am looking for in a clan:

~A clan that is nice. I dislike flaming a lot.

~A clan that can have fun. I don't care about winning or loosing, if i have fun it shouldn't matter :laugh2:

~A clan that treats their members like a person not a number.

Well, thanks for reading! <3

55471836.gif ]

Proud Member of EoP(:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jk jk GL little sis I suggest joining Eop or E good f2p clan that you would like.

Edit- Dv also good they are balanced in both f2p and p2p

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I'm sorry to hear about DY, but looks like you gained a lot of experience from it, and being a "High Council" Is really impressive. My suggestion is Epidemic. Why? We're active, we do both p2p and f2p. We have been pulling 60's on Saturday Trips beating, FI, EOP, DV, TLP, IR etc..

We have active forums and IRC. We have minis a least 5 times a day. And with our new website we are on the rise to the top. We would love to have you aboard and join the fun!

#Epidemic

http://epidemic-rs.com

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s

Join Dv, theres a good amount of ex-Dy that joined like Il J T S and r1n :D

Also we have our 2 year anniversery trip is this saturday :) hope to see you apply.

If you're looking for a place to enjoy yourself, you should try out Intense Redemption. We fought Divinity a few times, and we all had fun when we did. Personally, I play this game for fun, and I try and make sure everyone in the clan is having fun too. We've been alive for over 2 years now, one of the reasons being we have a great community. If you want to check it out for yourself, check us out at:

#irclan

or

Http://Irrs.ipbfree.com

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I would deffinetly have to say IR is the clan for you. I think you'd fit in because we're also just mostly about having fun. ^_^ We're a great community with active ranks and we're constantly doing mini's and other stuff. You should come by in our IRC sometime to meet some of our members and just chat. #irclan & my IRC nick is [iR]Tha_H_E_A_T. Hope you decide to join us :D

Also, nice str BTW. ;)

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

*sigh*... you know i LOVE to be dramatic... but two words. "Join Devastation".. PLEASE.*starts to talk soft and gental* I am not gona talk about.. who we deafeated or who we are better than.. Dv has a good community, and THAT is why i joined. Kay you know me, you know i am a kind person :), aslo r1n, Ryan, Chris (Noob) and Derek who every LOVES to be around is also in the clan... so seriously... don't think about all the things you might have heard, and join the TRUE Dv to find what we realy are.

*sigh*Kay... if this speach realy isn't enough to satisfy you... i don't know what is :(, Please Join us

Thank you Kay.. LOVE Il J T S Il

Ps - still love your sexy Voice :)!

Hey! I remember SWing with you! You should join IR, a great clan, great community and the ranks are always welcoming and kind, come have a visit in #irclan!

Hope we see each other again!

Cropped.jpg

"Man, you really are a cold-blooded ************"

Join devastation. We do have some Ex-DY currently in the clan. We are balanced in both F2P and P2P. Actually, if you come to the pk trip this saturday you will be apart of devastation's 2nd anniversary. Not going to lie, currently we are coming out with of hard times with recruiting, kicking members, active members quitting, but everyone goes through hard times no matter how much you try to avoid it. On the good side we have nice members, we like to mess and joke around with each other but know the border point.

Site:devastation.ipbfree.com

IRC CHAT:#dv_clan

in-game chat:DV_CHATS

R.I.P Devastation

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
ir she's looking for a clan that doesn't flame lmao #dv_clan devastation.ipbfree.com would love to have u

+1 <333333

ir she's looking for a clan that doesn't flame lmao #dv_clan devastation.ipbfree.com would love to have u

Kay, if you're looking for a reason to not join DV, here's one. Just a blatant flame bait that's unneeded. We don't flame though, so I won't fall for his bait.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I think you would make a nice addition to Epidemic, where you wouldn't just be a number. After a hacking, a new site and a completely new ranking system, we are playing the game like never before. Having a nice community helps, and if you don't believe me, just check out our site and make an intro, you'll see :)

www.epidemic-rs.com/

Click the Etube in my sig to check out some of our recent F2P and P2P events.

243p9p4.png