Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rocker_Chia|Kaylene~Looking For a Clan Plawks (:

Kaylene

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't join MM when they have this downy in there.

LOL

anyway, EOP would be the best bet for you, you want a clan that will fit your cb

and EOP would do that, or MM ofc

but imo EOP would suit you best.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I'm sorry to hear about DY, but looks like you gained a lot of experience from it, and being a "High Council" Is really impressive. My suggestion is Epidemic. Why? We're active, we do both p2p and f2p. We have been pulling 60's on Saturday Trips beating, FI, EOP, DV, TLP, IR etc..

We have active forums and IRC. We have minis a least 5 times a day. And with our new website we are on the rise to the top. We would love to have you aboard and join the fun!

#Epidemic

http://epidemic-rs.com

Why so serious?

Join E and I'll give you cookies

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Foxsig.png

R.I.P Freelancers

R.I.P Epic

R.I.P The Hatred

R.I.P Pure Annihilation

R.I.P Divine Hybrids

R.I.P Absolution

R.I.P Ascendency

R.I.P Epidemic

Join Ascendency. They have a very nice community except for like one retard who flames everyone. But which clan doesn't have that? They are tight and well-knit community (god everyone says that about there clan).

Or....

You can get 80 mage or 80 range and join MM. I can say many things about MM, but you really should just check us out. We have fun.

-------

Tapos pinoy ren ako. Meron mga pinoy sa EOP so kung gusto mo magusap sa mga fellow pinoy/pinay then join EOP. :)

Pero you should join A. Magaling sila. Seriously.

You should definitely check out #Epidemic or Epidemic-rs.com before you make a final decision. Talk to people, check out the community and see if you like it. :D

Good luck with your decision.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Join Ascendency. They have a very nice community except for like one retard who flames everyone. But which clan doesn't have that? They are tight and well-knit community (god everyone says that about there clan).

Or....

You can get 80 mage or 80 range and join MM. I can say many things about MM, but you really should just check us out. We have fun.

-------

Tapos pinoy ren ako. Meron mga pinoy sa EOP so kung gusto mo magusap sa mga fellow pinoy/pinay then join EOP. :)

Pero you should join A. Magaling sila. Seriously.

Wow I didn't know you were Filipino!

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Well I was going to ask you to join Futility, but looking at your expectation, we're probably not the perfect clan for you. I'll give you an overview on what clans are good though.

Clan that you will fit well in:

Assistancy

Well first and foremost, the clan that I used to be in. The number one thing that Assistancy is known for is their community. A lot of clans say that they have good communities, but it doesn't surpass members talking and being friendly. In Assistancy, people become real friends. When I need help in real life problems, others are always there to help me, and conversely, whenever others are in need, I am happy to help them out as well. Seeing as you love helping people, you'll fit in very well in Assistancy where you'll be among others who all have a passion of helping others, and are never afraid to share their own problems as well.

Ascendency has a lot of minis and has proven over and over again to be the top clan in f2p miniwars. They do about 80% f2p and 20% p2p, so if you like doing a bit of p2p, perfect, if not, then it's a great way to get started.

http://www.a-rs.com

#ascendency

Malaic

Malaic is the home of the greatest Aussies in the entire world. M has a very friendly and closely knit community. I have not experienced it first hand, but seeing how years ago, it's still the same people as it is now, there's no doubt that when people join Malaic, they will always want to be in Malaic. Malaic can be very strong in f2p trips, competing with all the big clans, while other times, they are a bit more relaxed. There are a lot of f2p miniwars and events, but p2p is much less frequent.

http://www.clanmalice.com

#malice

Venenzio

Venenzio's strong point is f2p minis. They do a ton of these every day, so if you like to f2p mini, then give Venenzio a shot. They take f2p minis quite seriously seeing as how they all have rc robes. Venenzio has a good community. Only downside is f2p trips and full out wars aren't that big I suppose, but overall, they are a very good clan to be in.

http://veneratio.ipbfree.com

#veneratio

Immense Rendition

Immense Rendition has a really nice community, and is very consistent in both f2p and p2p. They are strong in miniwars and pulls 60+ consistently. Although Bo flames sometimes, he's a great leader and gets the job done, so it's no problem.

http://irrs.ipbfree.com

#irclan

The Lost Peers

The Lost Pears is a very relaxed clan with an awesome community, and is amazing at p2p. If you wanna do less f2p and get to be really good at p2p, join these guys. There's not much else I can say because I don't really talk much to TLP, but TLP has always been respectful and great at warring.

http://www.tlp-rs.com

#tlp

Ok, I'm too lazy to write any more.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I remember you from Divinity ;) ( around the period when we fought Malice for pct haha ) Well to start with. Theres no perfect clan, every clan has some members you won't like. You just got to ignore them and do your thing.

But as you, I hate people who flame or make fun of others. It's unneeded and pretty sad if you ask me. I also like to help people with their problems/issues outside the clan which is fun to do and makes me feel good ^_^ And I do get a lot pm's :O so it's fun to do and it keeps me bussy haha.

But I'm sure you would enjoy Epidemic, with a new website -> http://www.epidemic-rs.com and basicly a new fresh start community wise. You know were to find Epidemic so... :D

Goodluck finding a clan that suits you.

~<3 Sandra :wub:

heartline8.gif

go to EOP with suw00p nish and strguri do it, do it now

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Well I was going to ask you to join Futility, but looking at your expectation, we're probably not the perfect clan for you. I'll give you an overview on what clans are good though.

Clan that you will fit well in:

Assistancy

Well first and foremost, the clan that I used to be in. The number one thing that Assistancy is known for is their community. A lot of clans say that they have good communities, but it doesn't surpass members talking and being friendly. In Assistancy, people become real friends. When I need help in real life problems, others are always there to help me, and conversely, whenever others are in need, I am happy to help them out as well. Seeing as you love helping people, you'll fit in very well in Assistancy where you'll be among others who all have a passion of helping others, and are never afraid to share their own problems as well.

Ascendency has a lot of minis and has proven over and over again to be the top clan in f2p miniwars. They do about 80% f2p and 20% p2p, so if you like doing a bit of p2p, perfect, if not, then it's a great way to get started.

http://www.a-rs.com

#ascendency

Pick this for obvious reasons =]

#Anxiety ~ Nuff said

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

muffin makers

sig2.png