Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Farewell!

iTz-tXc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P Havoc , you should be proud you lasted over a year and showed some of the top clans of what you are capable of ,its a shame you didn't do more f2p as i would have loved to fight you guys.Havoc opened 3 days before Exiled Force so you guys are always in our thoughts, we always looked at what you accomplished in P2P and strived to get there ourselves.

You were a great clan never embarrassed yourselves on these forums and started out from the bottom not with massive pulls or anything you fought clans like defiance and worked your way up , that is why i deeply respect havoc. Havoc was a mirror image of what EF is in f2p.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

good ole loki ;'\

im sure this was a harder decision then choosing which one to listen to :'[

Or...

;\

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Sorry to all the members Havoc. I hope they take the consideration of all your ranks and follow them wherever they go. I believe that being with friends is what matters in this game, over anything. Keeping the community you guys had will be important, because the core group of H is a very close group, and I have respect for that. So good luck with that, and I hope the best to you guys.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Got damn that banner and divider is fire. RIP Havoc, you niggas were a force in the p2p server. Just needed more numbers and I know Loki can turn a sht member into a war horse. It's gonna be real fun.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg