Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Dismantling the Alliance

Andreww

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus i don't enjoy you bringing whatever **** you have with other clans into something that was meant to be nothing more than a fun run in.

Was not out fault xL crashed and just happened to be off you, was it...?

Thanks for coming out and thanks for the action.

Advice: Stay away from xL.

Great Vid Andrew. Amazing piling and spamming by NME.

Happened to be off us? If i'm not mistaken i called a movement south when i saw the crash and just ranged into the new fight that emerged north. If you'd like to think that we were off them, go ahead.

d.w nme always makes things up to make people think they're good =[

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Plus i don't enjoy you bringing whatever **** you have with other clans into something that was meant to be nothing more than a fun run in.

Was not out fault xL crashed and just happened to be off you, was it...?

Thanks for coming out and thanks for the action.

Advice: Stay away from xL.

Great Vid Andrew. Amazing piling and spamming by NME.

Happened to be off us? If i'm not mistaken i called a movement south when i saw the crash and just ranged into the new fight that emerged north. If you'd like to think that we were off them, go ahead.

d.w nme always makes things up to make people think they're good =[

Silly CP member, Toxine said you aren't supposed to post on our topics.

siguoi.png

Someone actually chose to name a clan Activation? My god they keep getting worse and worse... Guess I shouldn't expect more from a community whose average age is like 9.

Good job though, Enemy.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Thanks for the Run-Ins.

It's nice to have clans who will actually go out in the wilderness during the week.

Even though you did have a few more than you spoke of, it's all good and i hope we can get more midweek action.

hmm

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Looks like you guys aren't doing your job very well.

24522336.png

That's not even the font we use on our forums LOL. Try harder.

This is not your site?

44181634.png

cant even remember anymore when toxine had that avatar , prob 3-4 month old pic :<

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Looks like you guys aren't doing your job very well.

24522336.png

That's not even the font we use on our forums LOL. Try harder.

This is not your site?

44181634.png

cant even remember anymore when toxine had that avatar , prob 3-4 month old pic :<

But what I said earlier is correct.

Back on topic, wish I could have been to this trip.

siguoi.png

Man... Cp always trying to flame and bait. How about you come out for a weekday pk trip?

I mean, you guys did mention them in your topic when they weren't even out (I think from what I've read at least). So yea...it goes both ways.

But seriously both clans drop it. If you guys keep arguing about things that have no relevance to NME's trip then expect a warning. Same with smart*** replies or baits/trolls etc. Goes for everybody.

Arp-1.png

Someone actually chose to name a clan Activation? My god they keep getting worse and worse... Guess I shouldn't expect more from a community whose average age is like 9.

Good job though, Enemy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

O

O

O

O

OOOOOOOOO

YOU'RE SO FUCKING LIL LMFAO

wasn't there but good job!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You are in the alliance.

The Alliance we're in is a "Logical Alliance", IE, its logic to team up with a clan your fighting to destroy crashers for over an hour.

The Alliance XL is a part of is called the "Bail Out Alliance", IE, you spam the hell out of your fellow alliance leaders IRC when your losing so they come and crash it to save you from a loss.

Two very distinct alliances...

Thanks for the fights to Activation and XL.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png