Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP legends clear MM down by 15

Milky

You may well have had a nice trip (in your own eyes) but really?

e2oj1q.png

As long as your members had fun!

It's ok when your ex high councils main team snipes our returners and callers but when we call an anti crash it's unjust?

Seriously think before you post or just don't post at all

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had some pot apps, what are we supposed to do if someone was leaking them locs? We never asked them to come, we never had them in our fc, and they weren't on our TS.....if thats what your getting mad over then by all means, stay mad.

Quit complaining about crashing too, we crash clans who deserve to be crashed....and in order to get a fight nowadays, we almost have to crash...not just us but everybody else aswell....you guys crashed us just last week after we were finished fighting FI, claimed some sort of cheap win, and then you complain when we crash you?

Man up brother, TLP wanted this crash war, and now that you are getting tired of us crashing, you think we're just gonna stop? This is a game man, there are no limits, this is runescape, and the internet, and we will do whatever the **** we want haha, if that means crashing you kids, and watching you all get sooky and sad on PW afterwards is a part of the show, then so be it.

PoT closed into us, get over it....not like it's their whole clan seeing as half their clan were mains/rune pures anyways....and it's not like they're all gonna be auto accepted. It's their choice that they wanted to join EoP, every one of them are gonna have to go through the same week-long application system, and at the end of the week, only the best will be accepted.

Glad your mad though, enjoy your anniversary week while you can....probably be the only half-decent trip you'll have until next year this time.....if your still open that is. :P

thekingu.png

We had some pot apps, what are we supposed to do if someone was leaking them locs? We never asked them to come, we never had them in our fc, and they weren't on our TS.....if thats what your getting mad over then by all means, stay mad.

Quit complaining about crashing too, we crash clans who deserve to be crashed....and in order to get a fight nowadays, we almost have to crash...not just us but everybody else aswell....you guys crashed us just last week after we were finished fighting FI, claimed some sort of cheap win, and then you complain when we crash you?

Man up brother, TLP wanted this crash war, and now that you are getting tired of us crashing, you think we're just gonna stop? This is a game man, there are no limits, this is runescape, and the internet, and we will do whatever the **** we want haha, if that means crashing you kids, and watching you all get sooky and sad on PW afterwards is a part of the show, then so be it.

PoT closed into us, get over it....not like it's their whole clan seeing as half their clan were mains/rune pures anyways....and it's not like they're all gonna be auto accepted. It's their choice that they wanted to join EoP, every one of them are gonna have to go through the same week-long application system, and at the end of the week, only the best will be accepted.

Glad your mad though, enjoy your anniversary week while you can....probably be the only half-decent trip you'll have until next year this time.....if your still open that is. :P

I wonder if someone has a list of all the clans that closed and chose to join you. It would be relevant to my interests.

You may well have had a nice trip (in your own eyes) but really?

e2oj1q.png

As long as your members had fun!

It's ok when your ex high councils main team snipes our returners and callers but when we call an anti crash it's unjust?

Seriously think before you post or just don't post at all

There is a difference between getting crashed by mains and intentionally calling mains to crash. If you want to call an AC, you should remind them to not hit the warring clans. Not that LS would ever follow those instructions, seeing as they are a ragging masser team and don't use ts :no:

Let's be honest here. If you wanted an AC, you'd ask for a real clan. What you want is for someone to crash your rival clans so you have a chance to win a fight.

128250368099.gif

Heard walli was fishing for some live baits. Came to join.

Ajajjaa

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

If your saying we need to call LS to beat Fatality, then your wrong. We beat FI and your team of mains last weekend and we still had like 40-50 people left lmao. FI intentionally calls mains to crash, they have always used your little team of mains as their meatshield when needed....but eh, not our fault I guess....we slumped FI to the point where it probably wasn't even fun to be in the clan anymore, hence why you and your team of mains just run around angry all the time trying to ruin our fights l0l....still ain't working bro....you can make fun of LS all you want, might be a random team of massers, idc what they are tbh....your team is no better.

thekingu.png

If your saying we need to call LS to beat Fatality, then your wrong. We beat FI and your team of mains last weekend and we still had like 40-50 people left lmao. FI intentionally calls mains to crash, they have always used your little team of mains as their meatshield when needed....but eh, not our fault I guess....we slumped FI to the point where it probably wasn't even fun to be in the clan anymore, hence why you and your team of mains just run around angry all the time trying to ruin our fights l0l....still ain't working bro....you can make fun of LS all you want, might be a random team of massers, idc what they are tbh....your team is no better.

You called LS to your fights. Your members here claim that they came to AC my team, but they never even touched us in your fights. They were spamming "off red" and hitting your rival clans. Last weekend they were taking fall ins next to you after helping you in your fight. I don't think I need to state the reasoning behind your decision to call them, it should be obvious to anyone reading.

I should aim to clarify some of these common misconcepts about my team

1. None of my team have pures, have ever been pures or have any ties to the pure community. With the exception of a few spy accounts in certain clans.

2. We go out to have fun. We don't act as a meatshield for anyone, we don't help anyone. We destroy who we go after. You just got the unlucky draw with your **** talk and **** topics on PW. I'm sure that you like it, surely you wouldn't be talking back to me if you didn't... we sure as hell enjoy crashing you and won't stop until you close or move on to safe CLW :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif

Im dedicating page 9 to Nippon's team, the team that shall hunt us until we close lmao....keep doing minimum damage son, we've dealed with clans teaming on us, we dealed with your team before, we've dealed with MM calling HF, yet we're still at the top of our game....you guys can do whatever you like, it isn't going to stop us....just more loot for us once out opposing clan is cleared.

Good luck to everybody on todays P2P trip! :D

thekingu.png

Leader doesnt know what to do when apps leak..... hmmm idk maybe decline the app and tell them that you dont tolerate the leaking of ur clan's locs? idk just a thought....you must be a pretty terrible leader if you dont know what to do in that situation.

Its ironic that you are crying about TLP calling cheap wins when your clan in this very topic claimed the very cheapest of wins off MM when its so clear (even from your biased videos) that they beat you.

Dw m8 we will be open for many years to come, who knows maybe you will be too.... just depends how many clans fold in order to keep your paltry clan barely alive.

1 Thing, however, is certain, i am definitely not mad however it looks like you are <_< :rolleyes:

11782527.png

Leader doesnt know what to do when apps leak..... hmmm idk maybe decline the app and tell them that you dont tolerate the leaking of ur clan's locs? idk just a thought....you must be a pretty terrible leader if you dont know what to do in that situation.

Its ironic that you are crying about TLP calling cheap wins when your clan in this very topic claimed the very cheapest of wins off MM when its so clear (even from your biased videos) that they beat you.

Dw m8 we will be open for many years to come, who knows maybe you will be too.... just depends how many clans fold in order to keep your paltry clan barely alive.

1 Thing, however, is certain, i am definitely not mad however it looks like you are <_< :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice and the time you've been putting into your posts, we appreciate it, we really do, but if you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

7431051924523195.png

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Who said we're not gonna decline the apps who leaked? And im not crying about TLP claiming cheap wins, im just referring to the fact that you wonder why we crash your clan, when your clan also crashes ours? What goes around comes around bud. Go worry about your own clan bro, I hope you are around for many years to come....the more competition the better. Just seems like you are mad that clans close into us....maybe we have a better community? We must be doing something right, if even our rival clans have closed into us lmao.

We've been consistent as **** over the last year or two, so idk how thats keeping us "barely" alive when we have been in the top 3, aswell as #1 during various points over the last year or two... TLP has never been close to #1, and they're rarely in the top 3...hell, you guys cancelled last saturdays trip due to your poor pull....so keep that in mind when your talking about clans who are barely alive.

Im not gonna post anymore, I don't even know who you are lol....some no-namer TLP new-*** whos trying to tell us how to run our clan....i'll tell you how we run our clan, we hit whoever we want, whenever we want, we don't care if the odds are against us, and we don't care about your clan. If you think you can tell me other-wise, then i'd stop wasting your time.

Cya.

thekingu.png

Who said we're not gonna decline the apps who leaked? And im not crying about TLP claiming cheap wins, im just referring to the fact that you wonder why we crash your clan, when your clan also crashes ours? What goes around comes around bud. Go worry about your own clan bro, I hope you are around for many years to come....the more competition the better. Just seems like you are mad that clans close into us....maybe we have a better community? We must be doing something right, if even our rival clans have closed into us lmao.

We've been consistent as **** over the last year or two, so idk how thats keeping us "barely" alive when we have been in the top 3, aswell as #1 during various points over the last year or two... TLP has never been close to #1, and they're rarely in the top 3...hell, you guys cancelled last saturdays trip due to your poor pull....so keep that in mind when your talking about clans who are barely alive.

Im not gonna post anymore, I don't even know who you are lol....some no-namer TLP new-*** whos trying to tell us how to run our clan....i'll tell you how we run our clan, we hit whoever we want, whenever we want, we don't care if the odds are against us, and we don't care about your clan. If you think you can tell me other-wise, then i'd stop wasting your time.

Cya.

Owned

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

all of you kids need to calm down lmfao

eop, mm, and foe are on a different level than tlp, and fi. you dont have any business even viewing our topics if you're in tlp or fi. and as for mm, foe and eop members, remember; its a game, and you don't need to add personal insult to your clan rivalries. save it for the fights

also no offense to any clans that arent at the top, just learn your place

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

bit of clan trivia.

last clan to underestimate my greatness and spam "blame walli" was epidemic.

all the best.

Walli you ain't anything special bro...and if I remember correctly FOE never had anything to do with the closure of Epidemic lmao. You act as if your some sort of boss leader and that FOE is untouchable. Each time you guys slump in F2P, you retreat to using the "we're the #1 p2p clan" instead...but whats gonna happen when you lose your #1 P2P? Your gonna have no pride to hold onto, and your just gonna be a slumping clan in both servers.

FOE will NEVER slump EOP, and you definately won't close us. You just got sad and upset that we happened to log right next to you last weekend, so we hit you for the lols....you guys took it so serious and now all I hear is crying on your behalf....if it wasn't for the fact that every other clan around here hates us, FOE would never challenge us to any sort of "crash war"....cause you know you'd get merked....now lil Walli is gettin all brave because he got MM, FI, TLP, HF, and Nippon team behind him....shows your real true colours eh? You guys log when we het you 1v1, so you come challenge us on forums then because here, you can flame us 5v1 instead.

Well that doesn't bother me buddy, TLP will be back to pulling 30's next weekend, FI's hype is dying off, HF isn't always gonna be around, Nippon's team is too stupid and clueless to do any real damage...so I guess that leaves us with fighting MM+FOE....MM always puts up a good fight, but FOE is a joke in F2P....unless you guys team up....and the last time I remember FOE and MM teaming up against us, is when Epidemic died...but oh wait, you, the almighty Walli should already know that, as you single-handedly closed Epidemic by yourself....I forgot.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

im pretty sure you would run and log in p2p

I know you never said you would close us, but I can tell by your post your words have intentions on trying to bully us. All im saying is, if you want to bully us, don't log during fights and then come on forums afterwards trying to stir stuff up. Theres a difference between talk, and action....atleast we back our words up every weekend, even if we are outnumbered by certain clans...

If FOE stayed and fought, i'd have some respect for you....thats goes for all other clans aswell. Alot of clans on these forums talk so much smack, yet when game-day comes on saturday and we rush them, they just log out and continue to be forum hero's after their trip....I can't imagine talking **** for a full week/month, and then when that clan rushes you, you tell your members to log....that would feel horrible.

Im not really just talking bout FOE either, it's only been recently that you guys wanted to be on our bad side for some reason....im talking more about FI/TLP atm.... FOE has always been a wiser clan than them, hence why they have been more successful, so keep that in mind when it comes to ****-talking and action, FOE's leadership is smarter than that I hope.. :)

couldn't of said it better myself

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Im dedicating page 9 to Nippon's team, the team that shall hunt us until we close lmao....keep doing minimum damage son, we've dealed with clans teaming on us, we dealed with your team before, we've dealed with MM calling HF, yet we're still at the top of our game....you guys can do whatever you like, it isn't going to stop us....just more loot for us once out opposing clan is cleared.

Good luck to everybody on todays P2P trip! :D

we deal with you every saturday even with your **** masser ls life mains LOL

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"