Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What makes your clan unique?

Nobelite

Many of you don't know me, but my name is Andrew and I just recently made a pure and joined Pure Warfare a few days ago. Now enough of my little introduction onto my topic.

I know little about pure clans and want to get to know some things about each and every clan and I think this topic will help. Every clan has something unique about them, that makes them stand out from the rest of the crowd. It could be their community, pk skills, or just the way they play they game and so on. My question is what makes your clan different from all the other clans out there?

CR-Carpediem- we constantly get winning streaks at minis. We have epic mini'ing warrers.

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit

I think Epidemic is known for being organized and consistent on our trips. Also for not giving a damn about what the haters say.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

isnt there a thread like this already

I didn't see one, maybe there is one similiar I don't know.

there's a similar one, entitled "Which clan stands out the most?" You can find it HERE

It's pretty much the same but it's about all clans and not just the one people are in.. works for me as I'm clanless :P

Omni is my one. My only.

Malice is very "style" oriented, for lack of a better term. We like to have fun and look good while doing it. Also, our community is very friendly and laid back. We're like a family

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I think Epidemic is known for being organized and consistent on our trips. Also for not giving a damn about what the haters say.

Never mind what haters say, ignore them 'til they fade away

35i2n1u.png

Calamity is probably the clan with the closest levels in the Pure Community. We have extremely close levels and can pull big numbers and because of that, we pk every day for 2-3 hours in Bounty Hunter with decent numbers. There are other clans with close levels but I think we probably have the closest.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

we can wear anything the **** we want

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost