Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

35 Defence

iPKED

Please don't start about 30 defence isn't pure and all that ******** lol, I couldn't care less what immature kids think.

OT: Is 35 defence worth getting? Is it really worth it for the addy berserker shield, agile armour etc. Or should I just stay 31?

Heres my stats if your curious:

120228144613.png

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I asked if I should stay 31 or get 35 and I did not mention 40 def. What don't you illiterate fools understand about that. Your heads are too far up your clans ass over this 1 defence crap, you may as well dress in monk robes irl.

And ty sly waffle for a positive comment :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If your clan would accept you with 35 Defence then get it of course... you will be able to wear adamant berserker shield and agile. You should always use all full options that your clan has.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

your account is so bad there is no way you could possibly ruin it more. so go for it.

this isn't flame either, just the harsh truth

Is it as bad as your clan in matched fights? This isnt flame, but reality sucks dont it eh?

Ty for support too bad your clan doesn't accept addy :P

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

your account is so bad there is no way you could possibly ruin it more. so go for it.

Is it as bad as your clan in matched fights? This isnt flame, but reality sucks dont it eh?

mm would take you guys easy in p2p m8

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

mm would take you guys easy in p2p m8

Ye we beat them last time but they can probably beat us now. Too bad your clan won't prep us and make 'ddos' excuses.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com