Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP makin dem circles m8

its pibb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> 35 defence 95 prayer with rune gloves and adamant defender with a body body

> 1 defence in 1 def gear

> MM have the advantage

> ????

i'm failing to see your logic coz?

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

> MM have the advantage

> ????

At least i'm not the only one! :mellow:

> MM have the advantage

> ????

At least i'm not the only one! :mellow:

nvm silly me i forgot defence levels only make a difference when you wear armour lols

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Nice Job Tlp, and MM.

Looked like a close fight, and alot of fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

@Dissy I would be embarrassed by my ranks if they were that ***** to leave after one round. Would also be that embarrassed if they were dumb enough to say we had a advantage since we have 1 def. 1 def advantage? Kids seriously have downs. Personally for me I made tons of loot and had 1 death and prolly 10-15 kills. Pretty even fight at gdz.

cuz 50 more deaths with +10 opts is pretty even

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

@Dissy I would be embarrassed by my ranks if they were that ***** to leave after one round. Would also be that embarrassed if they were dumb enough to say we had a advantage since we have 1 def. 1 def advantage? Kids seriously have downs. Personally for me I made tons of loot and had 1 death and prolly 10-15 kills. Pretty even fight at gdz.

bet u enjoyed the rune arrow + d hide chaps loot

oh and cuz i couldnt resist

MM should fight ROT/KO with 1 def cap, that way MM will have the advantage.

also MM has more experience since they been open since 2004. +1 advantage 4 mm.

MM has better callers, +1 advantage 4 mm

ok ill stop now...

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

ok ill stop now...

you can stop with the flame now.

i understand what coz was trying to say and he made a mistake wording it.

we all know mm had the rules in their favour and that was shown when you won first round and we smacked you in wildy down 10. no need to flame and **** we havent had a problem with our preps b4 dont start now.

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

k well since youre dumb enough to reply to me. Why you not mention anything else about my post? Maybe because it just goes to show how ******* dumb your ranks/clan is. Every time our clan tries to do something that involves we already know something is going to go right since youre ranks have downs. Herp derp get a prep vs TLP leaves CW goes to Wildy(not talking bout today.) get a run in with TLP leaders are too much of dumbasses to even fight and get scared that its gonna get crashed. When it does get crashed we say off to kill the crashers yet you continue to attack us like retards, when you were the ones worried about getting crashed. On your anniversary you ask us not to crash you so we dont, yet you attempt to crash us multiple times. Another prime example being today. Oh MM has advantage in this prep since theyre 1 def. Were gonna lose a prep thats MATCHED OPS, 1 DEF, summoning on, dung on so lets just cancel/not do any more rounds.kids have downs flatout, every other clan realized how fucknig retarded you are today by saying we had an advantage. inb4titanadvantage

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

k well since youre dumb enough to reply to me. Why you not mention anything else about my post? Maybe because it just goes to show how ******* dumb your ranks/clan is. Every time our clan tries to do something that involves we already know something is going to go right since youre ranks have downs. Herp derp get a prep vs TLP leaves CW goes to Wildy(not talking bout today.) get a run in with TLP leaders are too much of dumbasses to even fight and get scared that its gonna get crashed. When it does get crashed we say off to kill the crashers yet you continue to attack us like retards, when you were the ones worried about getting crashed. On your anniversary you ask us not to crash you so we dont, yet you attempt to crash us multiple times. Another prime example being today. Oh MM has advantage in this prep since theyre 1 def. Were gonna lose a prep thats MATCHED OPS, 1 DEF, summoning on, dung on so lets just cancel/not do any more rounds.kids have downs flatout, every other clan realized how fucknig retarded you are today by saying we had an advantage. inb4titanadvantage

k well since I saw blue lights reply to henry ill guess Ill just add this part in. So the only way you can beat us is when you can hop on your 30 def gear/curses swag in stead of 1 def gear when we have an "advantage"? Plus we didnt really have 10 on you since there was a **** ton of people getting lagged out /game crashing constantly for atleast 4-6 people.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

extremely embarrassed and disappointed in my clans decision to cancel the prep after losing the first round.

If the ranks were so outraged with the rules, they shouldn't have accepted them, ****, they shouldn't have stepped into the portal for the first round but nooooo.

anyway, i left disgusted and it looks like my boys did some major work on MM in the wilderness outopted.

guess i can talk to you fcks again.

Sad to hear,

Looked like a nice win regardless :thumbsup:

ok ill stop now...

No ones fault your clan handicaps itself rofl

and we all know the only 'good' caller to ever be in mm was speshls, so Idk what you mean by having 'better callers'

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Why is mm getting happy about beating us one round in cw. In every other 1def prep we have spanked you. I have no idea why we left after the first round but that was stupid.

You also got steamrolled in the wildy with a 10 man advantage.

Which is exactly the point, we atleast try to win when u clearly have the advantage, you just dipped cus we had 4 more titans in a 45v45 lol

And you had 42 to our 46

;p

my good men, sleepy, senne and celtic.

You seem like passionate and reasonable fellows from the dedicated replies you have put into this topic. So how about you stop wasting your ******* time here and convince your pussyhole leaders to step into the arena with me and my merry men in blue.

Questioning Tlp for leaving after losing one round, i am questioning you openly here for not having the balls to go one round.

Come at me.

#TEAM-WALLI