Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP makin dem circles m8

its pibb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur runehead is broken I guess, but TLP/MM are even in dung/overloads. 1 def is in ur favor and I am ok with giving you a little advantage, but one where it is clearly stacked is just garbage. I wish you the best, sorry you lost down 10 in the wild. It was a good fight.

Ya, one defence in a pure fight is in there favor. Oh my god.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Kinda sad how TLP can't take a loss and stick it out for 2 more rounds. Guess that's what happens when you're used to winning all the time.

Goodjob MM, you guys done work.

hzsig9.png

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Kinda sad how TLP can't take a loss and stick it out for 2 more rounds. Guess that's what happens when you're used to winning all the time.

hzsig9.png

this

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

extremely embarrassed and disappointed in my clans decision to cancel the prep after losing the first round.

If the ranks were so outraged with the rules, they shouldn't have accepted them, ****, they shouldn't have stepped into the portal for the first round but nooooo.

anyway, i left disgusted and it looks like my boys did some major work on MM in the wilderness outopted.

guess i can talk to you fcks again.

Sad to hear,

Looked like a nice win regardless :thumbsup:

@Dissy I would be embarrassed by my ranks if they were that ***** to leave after one round. Would also be that embarrassed if they were dumb enough to say we had a advantage since we have 1 def. 1 def advantage? Kids seriously have downs. Personally for me I made tons of loot and had 1 death and prolly 10-15 kills. Pretty even fight at gdz.

cuz 50 more deaths with +10 opts is pretty even

bet u enjoyed the rune arrow + d hide chaps loot

oh and cuz i couldnt resist

MM should fight ROT/KO with 1 def cap, that way MM will have the advantage.

also MM has more experience since they been open since 2004. +1 advantage 4 mm.

MM has better callers, +1 advantage 4 mm

ok ill stop now...

No ones fault your clan handicaps itself rofl

and we all know the only 'good' caller to ever be in mm was speshls, so Idk what you mean by having 'better callers'

mm handicaps themselves how? u mean by accepting 1-25 def?

BIG F*CKING NEWFLASH EVERY CLAN HANDICAPS ITSELF BESIDES THE "MAIN" CLANS.

if u don't accept 99 def, ur handicapping urself. nuff f*cking said please dont be a retard when replying.

and @bluelights. HOW IS IT IN MM'S FAVOR THAT U HAVE MORE DEF/PRAYER LEVELS? idfk

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

my good men, sleepy, senne and celtic.

You seem like passionate and reasonable fellows from the dedicated replies you have put into this topic. So how about you stop wasting your ******* time here and convince your pussyhole leaders to step into the arena with me and my merry men in blue.

Questioning Tlp for leaving after losing one round, i am questioning you openly here for not having the balls to go one round.

Come at me.

Shut your ******* mouth walli ur klen is slumping both servs havent seen a p2p vid or topic in a good while. Take your E gansta hoodie off and start lifting m8 or i will whoop ur ass up and down the streets of ur hob grobbly whereabouts. You aint **** m.8 but a fat **** ill push you over and watch you tumble downhill jus like ur **** clan that needs 35 def 'to compete'

Come at me.

Gj on trip Tlp and Mm

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

hzsig9.png

this

w0wwwwwwwwww flame??????

Proud Ex-Rank of Carnage

Proud Ex-Dedicated member of Havoc

Proud Ex-High Council of Defiance

Proud High Council of Hazard

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

15486982.jpg

Couldn't help but giggle along with everyone else, not at the meme itself but at the level of foreignness and retardation mixed together just well enough to prevent you from identifying the difference between lose and loose.

Props for tryin' funny guy.