Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs EOP

Alcohol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard for members of EoP, Tastemyscim being a prime example, to take a loss in their own server with such clear and evidential proof that makes it next to impossible for them to pull off their propaganda shenanigans.

Good job tho, three solid rounds, good luck tomorrow.

We don't have our own server friend.

ps: I hate you

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Thanks for the prep, you guys have improved a lot so i don't know why you've refused to prep us for so long, last time i remember having an f2p prep vs you guys was on your anniversary weekend in 2010 on the friday when we beat you and then you said you'd never prep us again, lol.

Anyway well deserved, we probably went into this a little unprepared as we haven't had many f2p preps in the last few weeks, personally i'm a little annoyed that i woke up at 7am on a saturday morning to go to this **** when i got ddosed as soon as the 1st round started and apparantly ended up running around in the middle of nowhere until i eventually died, didn't even bother going in the 2nd/3rd rounds lol.

qOY7v.png

Was really fun.

if you can still have fun even though you had a loss, why do you rely on propaganda in your weekend topics claiming a win when you didn't?

:S

We beat you guys every weekend? So how are we lying about it LOL?

As soon as we won, and before the topic was posted I knew both or either or, taste & leech would post something stupid and get upset.

No propaganda can save you from this defeat, my pirate fellows.

Walk the plank.

lolzolz

lol idiot, do you not remember who nearly killed your clan? we'll see you tomorrow in the wildy for sure, then we'll see who the better clan is.

What made Fi slump was them repeatedly losing ranks and not having a solid leader, i would know seeing as i was part of Fi at the time. Just saying though. Congrats on your win Fi, been doing really good in F2p preps as of late.

titanj.png

As soon as we won, and before the topic was posted I knew both or either or, taste & leech would post something stupid and get upset.

Walk the plank.

I was actually respectful towards your victory but if you want to get cocky i'll give you a flashback of what happened to Fi the last time they got cocky which essentially was pulling 20 and doing inners on saturdays, foolish parasite.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

As expected, gf EoP, thanks for prepping us.

How was it expected? you haven't beat us in a f2p prep in a year or so loooool until now

enjoy your win though.... while it lasts

and when did you beat fi in an f2p prep last? I'm sure its close to a year ago too :thumbsup:

aint even close, gj :teehee:

You can blame that on fi's old strict "no prep eop policy" sir.

You can blame that on EOP's former "ddos the opponent, lose, flame afterwards" -policy. Good to see you moving forward sortofkinda.

Gz on your win FI.

128250368099.gif

I don't see any reason for both sides to come up with replies like this. Don't bother flaming or flame-baiting. We had a nice prep and we won, of course you don't have to suck each others **** but at least talk to each other in a nice way.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

We did a great performance , better luck next time Eop was fun

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Walk the plank.

I was actually respectful towards your victory but if you want to get cocky i'll give you a flashback of what happened to Fi the last time they got cocky which essentially was pulling 20 and doing inners on saturdays, foolish parasite.

Walk the plank.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

What is so hard about saying Gj Fi, claiming your +1 and leaving the topic?

Any way, was a fun prep. Ty EOP.

because the propaganda pirates cannot do that, they need public opinion and lies to make themselves feel good@@@@@

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

As expected, gf EoP, thanks for prepping us.

How was it expected? you haven't beat us in a f2p prep in a year or so loooool until now

enjoy your win though.... while it lasts

We don't prep EOP that is why because of the no honour **** that tends to go down. Also we beat you recently in another F2P prep :thumbsup:

Walk the plank.

sleep

the reason we slumped wasn't because of eop, but was because of idiot ranks like adam that did nothing but bring the clan down. Ever since Addy daddy took charge, we've been improving. Anyways I personally had fun this prep, got tayyabs kill :)

9kqihk.png