Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

UpRising Vs NME F2P Prep

baldie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you guys are doing good, keep it guys you'll get there :). Grats guys!

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

you been opened for 5days already flameing a clan who been open for 6years

Who's flaming who? Just because my RSN is "CP Slumping" that means Uprising is flaming CP? I made that my name far before Uprising ever opened, and if I could change it I would but I'm not a member on that account. Please think before you speak. :)

Who's flaming who? Just because my RSN is "CP Slumping" that means Uprising is flaming CP? I made that my name far before Uprising ever opened, and if I could change it I would but I'm not a member on that account. Please think before you speak. :)

smart ass look at the top of the topic

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

smart ass look at the top of the topic

he's the 1 who made the vid idiot

/Query and Op in #UpRising for a prep if your Defence average is below 15?

lol u guys accept 30+ def dnno y dat is der

Right. So because we accept 30 Defence our Defence average must be at least 20 like the other clans, right? Your logic never really did make any sense.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

To the morons who said were flaming cp, the guy's rsn is Cp Slumping which was done months ago.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

We should of won the 2nd Round also, but a New Member not suited to F2P attacked 1st.. Guess we cant 100% blame it though, GJ UP.

1-20 Defence Runescape 2007 Movement

/Query and Op in #UpRising for a prep if your Defence average is below 15?

lol u guys accept 30+ def dnno y dat is der

First of all, Nice Grammar :) "dnno y dat is der" It is obvious you were brought up around invalids, and possibly abused as a child maybe even dropped a few times.

Please go on our Member List :) Out of over 60 Member's on it only 3 Have 30+ Defence Currently :) But to suit your needs i may tell them to all get 35 :-) Thanks for your post.

1-20 Defence Runescape 2007 Movement