Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[3/5/2012] Zenith Vs Eruption Of Pures Prep

Lawson

very nice win zenith.

lol npo mad that ir/havoc join zenith. and not their clan =)

Lmao we'll see how long they stay in zenith. And you need them, I'm gonna laugh at the blow Z takes once havoc packs their bags and move to the next clan. :ninja:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice win zenith.

Lmao we'll see how long they stay in zenith. And you need them, I'm gonna laugh at the blow Z takes once havoc packs their bags and move to the next clan. :ninja:

The funny thing is, is that we were doing just fine before they came. But they are great members, and yes they'll help us out a lot for the time they spend in zenith. But don't think for one second, that if they left our clan would slump. Your clan is based off of SKO, and other dead clans. Were one of the only clans who haven't had someone close into us. So next time think before you respond to our topic #realtalk

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

very nice win zenith.

The funny thing is, is that we were doing just fine before they came. But they are great members, and yes they'll help us out a lot for the time they spend in zenith. But don't think for one second, that if they left our clan would slump. Your clan is based off of SKO, and other dead clans. Were one of the only clans who haven't had someone close into us. So next time think before you respond to our topic #realtalk

You guys have been getting the stain in both servers for the past 2 months lol. My clan is new pure order and the sko leader is 1 of the founders, problem?

Don't get me started again zenith, we have loosened our grip on you guys the past few weeks.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

very nice win zenith.

You guys have been getting the stain in both servers for the past 2 months lol. My clan is new pure order and the sko leader is 1 of the founders, problem?

Don't get me started again zenith, we have loosened our grip on you guys the past few weeks.

Are you blind? You don't even compete in both servers. Like I said before we are a F2P based clan. And we've been putting in work. P2P you guys are better than us, simply because that is your guys server. You came on this topic, tried trolling us. I post a legitimate response, and you get heated. Typical.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

very nice win zenith.

Tomar lo facil Morris, tu pequena n3gro chico..

Outrage y Sko es muerto porque de Zenith :/

Su clan fue expulsado fuera de F2P Server en uno semana, su clan sentarse en uno server y tiras doce mas personas que otra clans y todavía tuvo caca KDR, LOL!

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

very nice win zenith.

I'm sorry not to be rude or anything.. but you're such a clown on pure warfare "nigguh".

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Morris every time you post you make me giggle irl :3, Come f2p please.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

very nice win zenith.

Coming from a clan who pulls 70 1 week then 2 weeks later pulls 49. hah

2ewgrxw.gif

very nice win zenith.

Wait so you seem butt hurt every topic we make. You come in always putting us down, and expect zenith members not to retaliate.

Hopefully one day you can step out in f2p and we will leave scars of autism on your members faces.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png