Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Too far?

nav

So the fact it was clearly EOP doing it doesn't make any difference? With a few of the ranks watching and egging the hacker on?

Makes what any difference?

Surely if a clan acts in this manner it should be shunned by the rest of the community

I don't condone hacking of any sort, but honestly I don't see any higher pulling clan being in any sort of a position to frown upon it. They may assume role of innocence to an extent in front of peers, but I can guarantee each involves themselves in such acts. It's the way the community is, I'll just go on continuing to ignore it.

Debate my opinion if you wish, I don't care, but I just know how it is, whether you are too ignorant to admit it or not.

okay so can you please guarantee us that Fi deserved this?

lets all hack the rival clan's leader and cheer on ts while you get him defence, drop all his chaotics, and take all of his money

yep that's just how the community is now!!!

?

Never said "Fi" well Addy Daddy deserved this, as I said I don't condone hacking whatsoever.

Was asleep while it happened, and my opinion was that there are individuals in every clan who do this, that's exactly how the community is now.

"higher pulling clans cannot frown upon this" you said it yourself and you cannot back yourself up with why Fatality deserve this or don't have the right to "frown upon it"

you're just saying that this is how the community is but Fi haven't done anything to deserve this except beat you guys on trips lol

p.s the fact that the vid shows the hacker spamming "JOIN EOP R[]FL" and the EOP ranks cheering him on shows that this was a clan thing. this wasn't a personal jab at addy daddy.

losing on runescape? hack them up yo!

You're just saying all this because you know your own clan cannot compete with the rules set in place. And while you may defeat prestigious clans like hi in preps you continue to fail in preps and in wildy because you can't adapt! Ha!

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fact it was clearly EOP doing it doesn't make any difference? With a few of the ranks watching and egging the hacker on?

Surely if a clan acts in this manner it should be shunned by the rest of the community

I don't condone hacking of any sort, but honestly I don't see any higher pulling clan being in any sort of a position to frown upon it. They may assume role of innocence to an extent in front of peers, but I can guarantee each involves themselves in such acts. It's the way the community is, I'll just go on continuing to ignore it.

Debate my opinion if you wish, I don't care, but I just know how it is, whether you are too ignorant to admit it or not.

lets all hack the rival clan's leader and cheer on ts while you get him defence, drop all his chaotics, and take all of his money

?

Never said "Fi" well Addy Daddy deserved this, as I said I don't condone hacking whatsoever.

Was asleep while it happened, and my opinion was that there are individuals in every clan who do this, that's exactly how the community is now.

"higher pulling clans cannot frown upon this" you said it yourself and you cannot back yourself up with why Fatality deserve this or don't have the right to "frown upon it"

you're just saying that this is how the community is but Fi haven't done anything to deserve this except beat you guys on trips lol

p.s the fact that the vid shows the hacker spamming "JOIN EOP R[]FL" and the EOP ranks cheering him on shows that this was a clan thing. this wasn't a personal jab at addy daddy.

I said it myself that I don't need to back myself up, not once have I said Fatality deserve this, well it's addy daddy who has taken the brunt not Fi, and imo he didn't deserve it either, so I don't have a clue why you think my opinion is otherwise.

I'm saying this is how the community is because it is the way the community is, if you haven't noticed that by now you have been living under a rock.

Last statement doesn't need answering, because I don't agree with what happened.

oh and if anyone cares, it was an ex EOP member who is now guested who hacked Addy daddy

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

So when Solo got hacked by Mm EoP said they never stood for hacking but it's okay for them to do it.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

So when Solo got hacked by Mm EoP said they never stood for hacking but it's okay for them to do it.

your lead by 101 and p0ke lol that comment is invalid.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

?

I said it myself that I don't need to back myself up, not once have I said Fatality deserve this, well it's addy daddy who has taken the brunt not Fi, and imo he didn't deserve it either, so I don't have a clue why you think my opinion is otherwise.

I'm saying this is how the community is because it is the way the community is, if you haven't noticed that by now you have been living under a rock.

Last statement doesn't need answering, because I don't agree with what happened.

so youre just backing out of what you said? You said that each clan involves themselves in this and that they cannot frown on this. that ultimately means that they deserved it

seems like you cannot make up your mind so i'll just stop it right here

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

?

so youre just backing out of what you said? You said that each clan involves themselves in this and that they cannot frown on this. that ultimately means that they deserved it

seems like you cannot make up your mind so i'll just stop it right here

A clan frowning on actions and a person deserving to get hacked are two different things, I thought you would know that... Oh well

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

reason enough to never join eop ever, dickheads

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

join eop today guys! we win by doxing/hacking leaders and putting rats on other clans forums!

This is really sad tbh....shame that this is how the clanning community and the rs community in general is now a days.

xncgb5.jpg

Just let him go to trips who cares lmao, 80% of ''pure'' clans aren't even pure anymore!

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

It's disappointing to see a community thrive on such no honor tactics. It's a wonder how any one would stay/join a community such as this.

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

Eop won't be getting banned lol

cp have been bringing 40 defence for like a month now and it was said that they'd be banned if they brought it after the first week...

Proof? Calm down big guy! Not my fault some of your pizza's burn your hands.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Chris is Fatality and will be helped by his fellow Brothers.

Thanks all for the support, Chris already has another maxed out account but i'm sure you'll be seeing addy daddy sooner than later.

Its just a shame the same clan had to resort to the same tactics yet again.

If the uploader or any of their accomplices are british pm me your address :). Cowards.

The people who say Chris deserves this please elaborate.

He deserves this for what? trying to bring Fi back on the map, calling at all our fights, defending Fi when ever something is put against us, being an amazing leader?

At the end of the day every pure clan talks **** some talk more then others but that's what makes the game fun rivalries having something to compete against something like this is irrelevant and not needed ok Fatality 3-0'd you in a f2p prep last week and 3-0d you in a p2p prep last week and dominated you both Pk trips so you've resulted into doing this I hope you clan members (the respectful ones) despise you're clan.

Not once have Fi ddossed your TS, site, hacked any of your members you might get the odd flame here and there but its because you deserve it more than any other clan.

Good luck on Pk trips I have you know this will not change anything you think the leader of Fi won't gather acc's / gp's again? rofl its pixels good luck this weekend.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -