Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Too far?

nav

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So when Solo got hacked by Mm EoP said they never stood for hacking but it's okay for them to do it.

your lead by 101 and p0ke lol that comment is invalid.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO. But man the community on this game is disgusting.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

Every clan has hacked/ddos'd and did other Nh ****, Even Fatality did you're saying your a "honour" clan yet you flame just as much as every other clan/ has ddos'd other people their ts/site/members

Your got hacked for a reason, and you know the reason

"EoP's Reputation" has always been flaming/scamming/hacking or w/e. Why? Because every other clan does the same ****. We're just better at it

Edit: People brought up wat 13th did too Solo, which made EoP Hack 13ths maxed 20def acc+2 other mm ranks

qOY7v.png

I've pretty much accepted that 99.9% of you are all a bunch of worthless faggots, so a video like this doesn't surprise me in the least.

agreed

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Every clan has hacked/ddos'd and did other Nh ****, Even Fatality did you're saying your a "honour" clan yet you flame just as much as every other clan/ has ddos'd other people their ts/site/members

Your got hacked for a reason, and you know the reason

"EoP's Reputation" has always been flaming/scamming/hacking or w/e. Why? Because every other clan does the same ****. We're just better at it

Edit: People brought up wat 13th did too Solo, which made EoP Hack 13ths maxed 20def acc+2 other mm ranks

you have no place in this, you hacked me for 140m for no reason

yes they may have reasons but ur a f3gg4t

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

To say that any clan or Member deserves this kind of treatment is sacrilege, The thing to remember is THIS IS RUNESCAPE.COM, We came here however long ago thinking "oh this game looks good, well it has **** graphics but lets go cut some wood!"

And now it has Escalated to Mass Hacking's / DDOS Attack's and Real Life information being released, Which is ridiculous, and its all because of one thing, people get mad over runescape as there life revolves around the game, as much as you tell yourself "no it does not i play this game for the fun of it", If your getting mad and hacking people, Then your probably still a Victim to this game's Stupid pull.

Like Me :D

1-20 Defence Runescape 2007 Movement

What is there left to say. Find comfort in that things like this cause more harm to EOP than the clan they attack.

Hi! We hack you and get you defence! Applications are open!

[PHISHING LINK HERE]

~EOP|Nip

128250368099.gif

To say that any clan or Member deserves this kind of treatment is sacrilege, The thing to remember is THIS IS RUNESCAPE.COM, We came here however long ago thinking "oh this game looks good, well it has **** graphics but lets go cut some wood!"

And now it has Escalated to Mass Hacking's / DDOS Attack's and Real Life information being released, Which is ridiculous, and its all because of one thing, people get mad over runescape as there life revolves around the game, as much as you tell yourself "no it does not i play this game for the fun of it", If your getting mad and hacking people, Then your probably still a Victim to this game's Stupid pull.

People usually get hacked for a reason

qOY7v.png

What is there left to say. Things like this cause more harm to EOP than the clan they attack.

Hi! We hack you and get you defence if you annoy us! Applications are open!

[PHISHING LINK HERE]

~EOP|Nip

and you snipe pure clans/help fatality during weekend trips

both things ruin the community, you're in no position to ***** or moan.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Chris is Fatality and will be helped by his fellow Brothers.

Thanks all for the support, Chris already has another maxed out account but i'm sure you'll be seeing addy daddy sooner than later.

Its just a shame the same clan had to resort to the same tactics yet again.

If the uploader or any of their accomplices are british pm me your address :). Cowards.

mastercardbritawardslogo.jpg

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

People usually get hacked for a reason

Im not Talking about Whatever "Addy Daddy" Did, im speaking in the Grand Scale of things, when Teamspeak's Get hit off, When Real life info is released, What is the point in this? This is a game, and if everyone in this community stepped into one big hall i bet half of the people responsible for hacking's would be awkward as hell as they had no computer to hide behind and no keyboard to Smash about.

Glad i left. That clan's a joke.

pssssssst, your leaving topic didnt made a difference for the clan.

in other words, train up you do not meet EoP Reqs.

But thats like 1/15th of the clan gone..

Chris is Fatality and will be helped by his fellow Brothers.

Thanks all for the support, Chris already has another maxed out account but i'm sure you'll be seeing addy daddy sooner than later.

Its just a shame the same clan had to resort to the same tactics yet again.

If the uploader or any of their accomplices are british pm me your address :). Cowards.

Pm me your address?

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

What is there left to say. Things like this cause more harm to EOP than the clan they attack.

Hi! We hack you and get you defence if you annoy us! Applications are open!

[PHISHING LINK HERE]

~EOP|Nip

and you snipe pure clans/help fatality.

both things ruin the community, you're in no position to ***** or moan.

I don't pretend to be a saint. I've said this before and it's worth mentioning again, I go out on sats and sundays for two purposes; to have fun and to ruin EOP's trip. Occurances like this might shift the balance more towards the latter.

Also, I don't help FI, I snipe them just as much when there isn't a more profitable target around, as does my team who I don't instruct to stay off FI, who aren't affiliated with pure clans and who only go out to have fun as well. That being said, I will stay off anyone who lets me know when they are about to hit EOP. Anytime, be it weekend or weekdays.

/query Nip

128250368099.gif

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Sorry for your loss. Deal with it in house. This is actually something I would consider taking action against. Next time PM an admin or myself instead of looking equally immature by making a public topic about it.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

Arp-1.png

You know what. This is actually so pathetic that I'll allow it to be discussed. I'm intrigued on what people from other clans think. Any other mod can close it if they want, but this is pretty low when I look at the responses.

Arp-1.png