Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

UP - What do you Think of us?

Hi My Name is George and I am a Member of UpRising, And I would love to know how we are Viewed around the Pure-Community by People such as yourselves, So please post away.

1-20 Defence Runescape 2007 Movement

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't you make the same thread for POT?

Anyway, respect is earned so I have no thoughts or expectations for your new clan atm.

goodluck though, hope we can get some fun fights

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Don't know. Nothing good yet seeing as you are a clan formed from 2 people who keep opening clans that close.

Don't take that as a flame just telling you what I think. Hopefully this clan will last.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

U make a topic of every clan you are in lol :P

Idk CT remake with more P2P

PoT and this, And i see nothing wrong with it :) , I like to see how the clan I am in is portrayed from another aspect :)

ok

so you like attention

i think of it as a ct/pot remake, no flame, but bound to fail.

Like attention? I like to know whats going on with the community instead of just leeching off it.

Its not a CT / POT remake and that has been made Clear POT was NH, CT was Honor and F2P Based.

UP is F2P / P2P And Hacking's Etc is totally off Limits Immediate Boot, Two leaders have come together yes.. But in my eyes thats not to make a re-construction of the two Earlier mentioned clans.

Ignorance is what i am hearing, The rest of the rank team are not Just Amounted of POT / CT, And UpRising is in my eyes a new start and something else to help this community get back on its feet i hope we will inspire other leaders to come back and make clans.

Pot+Cx+Ct --> pulling good --> hype goes down --> Closes

It has been seen before, history repeats itself. Prove me wrong.

Just my opinion though tbh. And yes, you are seeking attention by posting this.

1175tub.png

ok

so you like attention

Like attention? I like to know whats going on with the community instead of just leeching off it.

Its not a CT / POT remake and that has been made Clear POT was NH, CT was Honor and F2P Based.

UP is F2P / P2P And Hacking's Etc is totally off Limits Immediate Boot, Two leaders have come together yes.. But in my eyes thats not to make a re-construction of the two Earlier mentioned clans.

Ignorance is what i am hearing, The rest of the rank team are not Just Amounted of POT / CT, And UpRising is in my eyes a new start and something else to help this community get back on its feet i hope we will inspire other leaders to come back and make clans.

You ask for my opinion then tell me that i'm wrong.

Okay, you're just proving my point lol

ok

so you like attention

You ask for my opinion then tell me that i'm wrong.

Okay, you're just proving my point lol

Your Grammar is actually so terrible im finding it hard to see what you have responded to within my post "Okay you're just proving my point lol" , What point is that? You really need to improve your dialect.

I think you are attention seeking. I also think your clan is the merger of a culminating list of failed clans p0ke's made over the last 4ish years.

People like you are why this Community is slowly dying, Not a nice word to say

:botheredface: