Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

KONY 2012

3at

Please watch, really interesting video only take a bit out of your day to watch this. Thanks. It is really worth it and is amazing in its own way.

Its 30ish minutes long, so be aware watch it fully.

edit: theres 2 other topics on this, my fault

3at.png

evolvek.png

Hopefully it will shift from a magnifying glass view on just a single problem to showing people that they can attract a lot of attention to other global issues..

Though I think it's just going to turn into a bunch of people +1'ing a comment or a video and then thinking they're all global advocates for human rights when they don't know 99% of what's going on in the world (or their own country lol) and frankly don't really care. The LRA has been in Uganda for 20+ years and I'm betting none of you knew or cared what that was before it showed up in your sub box or facebook feed. Also not looking forward to school tomorrow and having it ignorantly regurgitated over 1000 times lol..

Don't get me wrong it's a good cause but people just need a wider view of everything. Also seeing this posted 4 times in this same section has indirectly proven my point...

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

O yeah, the ruling political party in Uganda used child soldiers in their civil war and targeted civilians with mines..

An estimated 200,000 to 300,000 children are serving as soldiers for both rebel groups and government forces in current armed conflicts around the world.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

The video has raised awareness all over the world. As we currently speak, it is being broadcasted all over the world. News reports will be huge, the demand of this change will make an impact. The way this video preaches to people, is a way that a lot of people can understand. Its something as us teenagers, and adults can relate to.

Truely is an inspiring video.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png