Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Fatality's Unit 11v11 P2P Mini War

iSlow Burnz

just bcuz we have alot of 120s dosent mean they all can tank lul our unit is about 5-7 peps not 11

grats on your win

False. We beat your 7v7 unit before and you guys said "just because thats all you can pull is the same 7 people our unit is 12 people"

Fact is FI doesn't have a unit, just ruined pures who mini a lot when they're all on. In a real unit vs unit fight, FI usually gets steamrolled (I remember once distinct night where Z/H/TLP/FI all had a unit on and FI lost vs everyone) Where you guys excel in levels and power you lack in organization

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

just bcuz we have alot of 120s dosent mean they all can tank lul our unit is about 5-7 peps not 11

grats on your win

False. We beat your 7v7 unit before and you guys said "just because thats all you can pull is the same 7 people our unit is 12 people"

Fact is FI doesn't have a unit, just ruined pures who mini a lot when they're all on. In a real unit vs unit fight, FI usually gets steamrolled (I remember once distinct night where Z/H/TLP/FI all had a unit on and FI lost vs everyone) Where you guys excel in levels and power you lack in organization

Damn Loki went in lol

2ewgrxw.gif

Good fight

Mini-wars are for fun, how serious you take them is up to each individual. Zenith won this mini-war but there will be a tons of mini-wars in the future, so I don't see any reason to get upset or anything.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

Nice job Zenith.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS