Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL Saturday~"Hi" guys, Loots "activated"~xL Saturday

Rajjstility

excelbanner.jpg

2ng74v6.jpg

jkcdur.jpg

142yhww.png

And so the long anticipated Saturday Pk trip begins with a well equipped group of xL members. Our first bit of action involved activation after scouts reported them at World 38 in non multi crater. The sight was similar to the Friday run in, we rushed Activation in the West North BH crater, non multi. Immediately following the rush, Activation rushed up North. We followed them up, scimitars and bows in hand hitting them as they tried to escape. Eventually, Activation decided to rush back to 1v1 and we backed off of them to avoid a snipe fest. After resting, we RE-rushed activation. The remainder of the fight lasted with them in multi on occasion, running into non-multi on occasion(we got on top of them when they did this) until they finally retreated south and they were cleared. The first fight ended in the utmost success.

120310132025.png

Killing the stragglers at the end of the fight

120310131357.png

Gf Activation, Unban me from your IRC btw

jkcdur.jpg

20ixixx.png

After the fight verse Activation, we replenished our supplies and had hopes of a run in with Clan Hi. As we were running up Northeast hugging the lava northeast of Vents, looking for clan Hi, we spotted the massive cluster directly North of mossies. We immediately rushed the cluster but were forced to retreat to the lava due to the incoming rush of two fairly large clans(UP and Hi? it's something about the xL cape I think...). The cluster involved IR, us and UPrising until Clan Hi, our intended target, rushed. Shortly afterward we were forced to make a move to the west where we regrouped and turned on the clan-hi capes. We held the favorable position to the west until the fight moved up North. We held our ground strong for the duration of the fight. Eventually the fight dispersed and xL had plenty of members remaining.

120310140256.png

Oh **** cluster-toward the end of the fights--props to Hon0r, the orange dot, going rambo all the way south

jkcdur.jpg

24zipg1.png

The last bit of our eventful pk trip involved our two favorite clans; Hostility and Activation ;) . Our intention was to get one last pk run in with Clan-Hi before the end of the trip but it proved nearly impossible to get. We waited and nearly commenced however our scouts reported Uprising at mossies which forced us not to begin to avoid a crash(we were unsure if Uprising had an alliance with clan-hi?). Clan-Hi eventually hopped onto a world and we followed them. We logged in North of piper and surprisingly logged onto a fighting Activation and Clan-Hi! How wonderful. An excited xL held the tree North of piper for a significant amount of time,right clicking on the green and yellow team capes. The fight briefly went south to the trees and then rushed east where we stayed on them getting great piles. After the fight turned west, it became a chase(at this point it was only Clan-Hi members verse xL members). The Clan-Hi crew retreated to the northwest, through the gap with us on their tails, picking them off one by one. The chase lasted for a significant amount of time, going all the way to spider gap, and only a couple(if that) Clan-Hi members remained when Uprising rushed from south of Spider gap. The surprise rush by Uprising with a significant amount of people(we believe Uprising and Clan-Hi were allied this trip because of this) forced us to log out.

120310143535.png

Clan-Hi starting their retreat to the northwest.

120310143623.png

killing the clan-hi members attempting to retreat(shortly after this, we were rushed by Uprising)

k567ud.jpg

Join us today www.xl-rs.com

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Wait, you cleared us?

:tito:

Nahh

Lol? Look at the video man. It's good

I've watched it carefully multiple times. and my conclusion is.

Not Only Fake, but As well Gay.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Better than your topic last time, most of it is true apart from this part

We logged in North of piper and surprisingly logged onto a fighting Activation and Clan-Hi! How wonderful

We were waiting for PKRI and you guys logged in to fight HI basically there were 4 clans in the same world unscheduled, we hit you on log in THEN Hi rushed.

Gj on your trip.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

We logged in North of piper and surprisingly logged onto a fighting Activation and Clan-Hi! How wonderful

We were waiting for PKRI and you guys logged in to fight HI basically there were 4 clans in the same world unscheduled, we hit you on log in THEN Hi rushed.

Gj on your trip.

I like your respect but according to your video footage, the crash of Clan-Hi occurred almost instantaneously after you rushed our log in. From our perspective, it appeared as if Clan-Hi was fighting Activation(because they do have a spy on you I believe) when we logged in. You left south, we killed your stragglers and then cleared clan-Hi. That's the story, no flame just the truth. And I understand you wanting to better your topic, but don't lie about the result of our first fight. It's clear you cut the video off before we re-rushed you. You can see in your clan chat people saying "PUSH **** etc". We ran north to avoid a snipe fest. Indefinitely we wanted you to follow us but you didn't so we re-rushed and cleared you guys. Just speak the truth.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Gj on your trip.

I like your respect but according to your video footage, the crash of Clan-Hi occurred almost instantaneously after you rushed our log in. From our perspective, it appeared as if Clan-Hi was fighting Activation(because they do have a spy on you I believe) when we logged in. You left south, we killed your stragglers and then cleared clan-Hi. That's the story, no flame just the truth. And I understand you wanting to better your topic, but don't lie about the result of our first fight. It's clear you cut the video off before we re-rushed you. You can see in your clan chat people saying "PUSH **** etc". We ran north to avoid a snipe fest. Indefinitely we wanted you to follow us but you didn't so we re-rushed and cleared you guys. Just speak the truth.

I can see how you may have thought it had already started but yeah. Fair does.

(Note: I didn't start the topic)

Clanless

Gj on your trip.

I feel you man, it's all good. Whoever wrote it flamed the **** out of us though and we won and didn't flame you at all.. kind of ticked me off

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Gj on your trip.

I feel you man, it's all good. Whoever wrote it flamed the **** out of us though and we won and didn't flame you at all.. kind of ticked me off

To be fair I don't think there even was a winner for first fight cos we we're ready to re-rush but you had gone, anyway, see you guys tommorow if you're out.

Clanless

that kdr tracker ur using is completely fake l0l0l gj though

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Gj on your trip.

To be fair I don't think there even was a winner for first fight cos we we're ready to re-rush but you had gone, anyway, see you guys tommorow if you're out.

Nah man, we were about 3 levels above you. Wouldn't call that gone away. Good luck tomorrow

rajjstility.png

evolve.png