Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order's Meat Factory

Blitz U

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully we can get a 1v1 next weekend. Z+npo+eop was too much for us today in that one fight =[

U need 2 watch the video-.-

no i dont, i was there =p tbh we shoulda just changed our capes to red, woulda been more fun

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

hopefully we can get a 1v1 next weekend. Z+npo+eop was too much for us today in that one fight =[

Cory, try watching the videos we post instead of assuming what you saw from todays Pk trip. In the video it clearly shows us not teaming with anybody if you took the time to watch it, we were after Zenith aswell.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Was a great trip thanks for the fights guys. Keep the flame to a minimum brothas.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Cory, try watching the videos we post instead of assuming what you saw from todays Pk trip. In the video it clearly shows us not teaming with anybody if you took the time to watch it, we were after Zenith aswell.

Even EoP said it in their Teamspeak ;p

"we were teaming with NPO because of TLP teaming with Zenith" yet we hit Zenith at gap to start it all off.

good job I guess, hopefully we can get a 1v1 next time, maybe a prep in the near future?

z was like 90% gone when you got there.. like i said i wish we coulda just fought 1v1 after u crashed us vs z, but of course eop came. and with eop in red capes, its obvious what happened. Not taking away from you guys though, normally we can 2v1 no problem but you guys got us, and had a nice pull too

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

"we were teaming with NPO because of TLP teaming with Zenith" yet we hit Zenith at gap to start it all off.

good job I guess, hopefully we can get a 1v1 next time, maybe a prep in the near future?

If you watch the video you see us chasing them to 50 ports

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Nicely done NPO!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Nice job NPO.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

it was "Focus on TLP+Z ignore NPO unless they'd hit us"

qOY7v.png

120311215804.png

Spamming off as your members attack 2 eop members after the fight...hmm you weren't teaming though? Shame you are falling into EOP's trap lol.

If u kept watching ud see that we killed him lmfao and all the eop members next 2 him

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png