Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

The 1 itemers were randoms, and I personally died several times to groups of 1 itemers and mains. It happens after certain clans end, but I hope MM had as much fun as we did.

I'll pm you some pics tomorrow of your members 1 iteming. And 'Am Ur Dad'? 45 defence running around spamming green:#fatality - am ur dad.

Am Ur Dad is not in Fatality..

i can do like this "pink: #Mayhem-Makers - KyleLabar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

The 1 itemers were randoms, and I personally died several times to groups of 1 itemers and mains. It happens after certain clans end, but I hope MM had as much fun as we did.

I'll pm you some pics tomorrow of your members 1 iteming. And 'Am Ur Dad'? 45 defence running around spamming green:#fatality - am ur dad.

If it makes you feel any better we did kill Am Ur Dad. <_<

He's not related with Fatality in the least.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Gf nonetheless.

He's shunned from our clan because he's a retard, Chris called him as a pile when he saw him because of it.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

gj on your trip but you should work on your returnsets. i know every clan has got poor members but that was just a joke :\

Comon lets be honest mm wasn't risking much anyways, 1 def gear is pretty cheap lol.

10% of my runes are probably worth more than the gear they were using at the end. They litterally had like 2-3 mages. I ran through their entire spread like 3 times and I didn't get frozen once.

gj on your trip but you should work on your returnsets. i know every clan has got poor members but that was just a joke :\

Comon lets be honest mm wasn't risking much anyways, 1 def gear is pretty cheap lol.

10% of my runes are probably worth more than the gear they were using at the end. They litterally had like 2-3 mages. I ran through their entire spread like 3 times and I didn't get frozen once.

LOL so true.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

It was a headache more for us than you guys. We didn't have anyone freezing lmao. We'll be stressing better returning. Keep in mind we don't usually have such long return fights though. This was a first for us in quite a long time.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

was good but too many 1 itemers.... had EoP mains on me lol

w/e gf guess you're only clan that gives MM any sort of competition anymore, keep owning EoP also!

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Looked fun, not sure what was happening w/ all the 1 itemers but looked like you guys had fun.

GJ :) :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

if you guys are serious with kicking 1 itemers

gfs i guess

I don't recall anyone saying they'd be kicked necessarily, but I do recall others saying the issue will be dealt with when we can address it properly on our forums.

We do encourage all of our members to return in their best gear (return sets).

Obviously if this is a problem we will address it once we are 100% online :)

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

It was a headache more for us than you guys. We didn't have anyone freezing lmao. We'll be stressing better returning. Keep in mind we don't usually have such long return fights though. This was a first for us in quite a long time.

Well I hope you will improve this aspect in the future. I enjoyed every single fight this weekend vs you guys until after the first 20 minutes of our last fight.

Nice job FI. Looked like alot of fun :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Both clans did have a bunch of 1 itemers...

However, both clans also had people like me who lost 8 mage sets, including mystic, during the fights (im bad tank). I ran out of deaths at the end, so I did also end up ranging twice, but each time had >20 d bolts + dagger + c boots, so you can't complain about that :P

Regardless of the mains and 1 itemers in the last fight, that was pretty fun.