Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The birth of No honor.

Abz

Kids Ranqe "i do pray, pj, tele, Ftw!!"

This is what probably started the whole NH thing

Please watch atleast the first 15 seconds of the video

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Famous vid makers do have alot of power over the clan world. Weather they know that or not. It could be the reason.

I feel tho mostly the reason was because mains kept doing it to us. We would get so close to killing them and they would just tele out. Why should we sit around there and die and fight with honor when not a single person outside of this community ever does.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Famous vid makers do have alot of power over the clan world. Weather they know that or not. It could be the reason.

I feel tho mostly the reason was because mains kept doing it to us. We would get so close to killing them and they would just tele out. Why should we sit around there and die and fight with honor when not a single person outside of this community ever does.

very true. i agree 100%

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

I loved how back in the days, you only used protect item if you were using a whip or something over. Now people protect their dds's for godsakes

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

I loved how back in the days, you only used protect item if you were using a whip or something over. Now people protect their dds's for godsakes

very true lol.

Or people dont even wear a glory. Power ammy, msb spec, monkfish. <-- pking of 2012.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i dont know if anyone heard about that rs06 thats comming out i dont really trust it cause some random people are makeing it if jagex company will release old school server i think everyone will play it

aouona.png

the honour system is stupid.

clans that believe in the 'honour' code are kidding themselves, if i pked on my clan account and wasn't allowed to tele i wouldn't be in it lol. i don't pk on my fi account so it doesn't bother me though.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

M8 BAcK IN MY DAI PPlz USE TO RISK DA WHIP N NOT TELE

So annoying, we're all no honour ok we get it, now lets move on and focus on something worth our time.

Never seen a post like this before, only a retard like you could come up with something like that