Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low level Pure Clans

KaZa

Stop encouraging LPCs every one of them is going to fail. Rather all of you to join MM FOE EOP TLP CP FI

even IR and NME rather than waste your time with a 3 week clan.

I disagree man. It seems that LPC's have a great knack at being able to recruit people that are not already involved in this community. As long as they're around fresh faces will flow in which can only be a good thing.

I applaud LPC's and hope to see many more in the near future.

Stop encouraging LPCs every one of them is going to fail. Rather all of you to join MM FOE EOP TLP CP FI

I disagree man. It seems that LPC's have a great knack at being able to recruit people that are not already involved in this community. As long as they're around fresh faces will flow in which can only be a good thing.

Thanks man, we appreciate it. LPCs may be the future afterall.

screenshot20120711at333.png

It might not work but it might you know? You're right it does bring new people to the community everyone we've really all came from in-game and learning about the community as we speak. To Peter why should everyone join those clans when truly a lot of people don't want/won't like it all that does is waste the clan and that person's time. Also you've to understand low level clans bring people into the community and it teaches those people about the community and how to clan. A lot the people in those clans you said learned about clanning from low level clans, so overall it helps everyone in the community. Like I said it might fail or work out, but who cares it's just a game after-all and we want to have fun while we still play.

I will admit most low level clans don't work out, but people have to take chances and need support from people in the community to work out. The staff in Ascent understands that and we've thought about it but that's the reason why we got advice from current leader of a clan that went from lpc to mpc before we opened.

xdf1vq.png

Okay, for kids that don't have any idea what they're talking about:

Trust me, been there, done that, so..:

First off, LPCs won't last. Simply put. If you're going to allow multi clanning it won't happen.

I lead Relapse for almost 2 months, the first month was EPIC, but the second was awful and I eventually just said **** this and went back into the MPC scene causing Soniqs to close Relapse and PM me with ******** every other day.

Reasons why it'll never be alive:

1. LPCs were alive back in the day simply because they were MOSTLY used a bridge clan. You saw clans like Ravage who made those late late pushes in mid 2010, those were the last of the LPCs.

2. No one makes pures anymore, and if they do, ti's all a bunch of retarded 10 year old kids who will unfortunately never make it abroad this community.

3. Everyone is way too strung out on being a 1-30 defence clan. If you aren't 30 defence+ you aren't winning. It's just the bandwagon. It's the EXACT same thing that caused people to get 20 defence in the olden days, couple PKers got it, the next day the whole ******* community got it.

4. Even in world 57, there is just simply NO competition.

~~~~~~~

I'm not saying that these clans can't become successful again, it will simply require no multi clanning.

Relapse went inactive because we had so many retards that had to put their MPCs first. We had a load of kids from Hostility, Zenith, etc who were all involved with their MPCs.

My advice to everyone who's thinking or GOING to make a lpc:

Do NOT allow multiclanning. If you do, you'll find your clan more inactive then a granddads sex life.

Also..

I can vouch for the fun. I've had so many experiences with Relapse, rather it being sit on my ass for 4 hours literally NON STOP Pking, or smashing Brave Theory every f2p run in we had. **** off ***** that prep was ********. Sadly they closed cause they couldn't handle the heat from big m33ch and big ass kyle. Jog @ us doh fam.

Currently, I'm a member of Ascent. Although they do not allow multiclanning, I'm lucky enough to be friends with both leaders, and I had a shot at joining. Brad does a good job maintaining their activity, and I've been on two pk trips, and there was some good action. I hope they continue to succeed.

I realize I went just about everywhere again, every time I rant I loose my head and **** up. fml.

You have a 50/50 chance of being successful as a LPC, put it that way.

tl;dr

Want to make a LPC clan? Well, do it then. Don't allow mutliclanning, it'll kill you.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Why is it a waste of time? The game itself is a waste of time, we play to kill time and have fun. Just because a clan isn't one of those 8 doesn't mean you aren't going to have a good time and make friends and memories.

:down: your logic