Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascent vs. w57

KaZa

They mass.

I guess you've been hearing that from your buddies in w57 that has to team against us to win? Yes, we recruit out of the game but soon as we get done with trips we get them on the forums and irc if they don't do that in a day or two we kick them out of the cc. We also have inactivity sweep every two weeks which at that time they have to be active the forums and irc.

Thanks for your reply though.

xdf1vq.png

They mass.

Judgmental on your reply, and the clan you're in, your clanning IQ is slim to none.

Every Ascent member was required to go through an application, including myself, and I am the Big m33ch.

It's only right to assume one like you, was once a lilguy, and is still a lilguy, and have no idea what he is talking about. If ANYTHING, Excel or xL don't even remember your gay ass child clan name, is a masser clan. You roam the streets of world 57 and randomly add people to your clan chat. Do you even have forums?

I mean come on m8, don't falsely accuse.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14