Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage

Halloween

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol back in my rookie days.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

IMO not worth the topic, outrage was just a battlescape clan that liked to mass. Got dominated against Havoc in a full out after talking **** week after week about being #1 mpc or what not. The community was annoying, a bunch of 15 year old white kids who think they're black or something.. then they decided to talk **** to EOP and they finished off the job lol. Sort of reminded me of TR in a way except not as good matched.

NPO is doing better than outrage ever did, and honestly NPO has exceeded my expectations by 10000%.

Not meaning to flame or anything, sorry if anyone took offense.

Lol I laughed a bit. Tough fello arent chu:)

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

IMO not worth the topic, outrage was just a battlescape clan that liked to mass. Got dominated against Havoc in a full out after talking **** week after week about being #1 mpc or what not. The community was annoying, a bunch of 15 year old white kids who think they're black or something.. then they decided to talk **** to EOP and they finished off the job lol. Sort of reminded me of TR in a way except not as good matched.

NPO is doing better than outrage ever did, and honestly NPO has exceeded my expectations by 10000%.

That's one way to see it o_O

Honestly, I liked you guys. You had numbers, you liked P2P, and you had the balls to duke **** out. The full out that happened was honestly the most smoothest thing that has happened in the past 3 years in the pure community imo was just a quick settlement for #1 p2p med at the time and no argument to follow up on it. I told you how to handle EOP, you were doing well to be honest and for whatever reason you just went yellow Morris v_v I was disappointed because you actually followed the plan to a point where you were beating EOP (they can claim any **** they want but they were getting desperate lol) Wouldn't say Outrage was anywhere near as good as NPO in terms of quality, in fact you guys didn't really have much quality in Outrage just simply at an average mark in P2P terms. Still, a clan you should be proud of being a part of lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

That's one way to see it o_O

Honestly, I liked you guys. You had numbers, you liked P2P, and you had the balls to duke **** out. The full out that happened was honestly the most smoothest thing that has happened in the past 3 years in the pure community imo was just a quick settlement for #1 p2p med at the time and no argument to follow up on it. I told you how to handle EOP, you were doing well to be honest and for whatever reason you just went yellow Morris v_v I was disappointed because you actually followed the plan to a point where you were beating EOP (they can claim any **** they want but they were getting desperate lol) Wouldn't say Outrage was anywhere near as good as NPO in terms of quality, in fact you guys didn't really have much quality in Outrage just simply at an average mark in P2P terms. Still, a clan you should be proud of being a part of lol

Yeah I shouldn't of Apologized but I've learned a lot since than and I guess that whole incident/rivalry has helped me become tougher and less merciful. That fullout was smooth :thumbsup: wish fullouts like that happened often.

BestLeader.png

If it wasn't for Eop slumping Outrage I see them being a strong force still today ;p

Fixed

Nice topic.

Yeah EOP slumped them with their threats and 0 action policy x_X

nah, Havoc slumped them with their stand on top of bh steps for 2 hours and barrage scouts and 1 itemers and call it a gwas policy x_X

qOY7v.png

To start this thread up, I would personally like to apologize on behalf of Outrage Staff & Community for the past few weeks of disrespect towards your Ranks and Members. We were caught up in the moment after having a successful few months and really did not know when to stop. We have noticed we have been causing some unnecceassary rukus with you guys that has been slowing our progression down. All the flaming and mistreatment on pure warfare will stop. I myself would like to apologize to Milky, Solo, Cody, and Old PKer for the disrespect i have been showing. We recognize that you are the bigger and more experienced clan and us being the smaller less experienced clan trying to get on you was not the best way of going about the situation. We hope you understand where we are coming from being the new developing clan that learns from mistakes. Once again, sorry. I hope we can keep this mutual.

On behalf of Outrage Staff

Morris

Looked like u guys had fun tho gj.

If it wasn't for Eop slumping Outrage I see them being a strong force still today ;p

Fixed

Nice topic.

Yeah EOP slumped them with their threats and 0 action policy x_X

nah, Havoc slumped them with their stand on top of bh steps for 2 hours and barrage scouts and 1 itemers and call it a gwas policy x_X

Still waiting for EOP to do something this year x_X hard to believe you're a top 4 clan if you haven't even been heard of in the past month or so =s even the little guys are doing more work recently besides clan wars (all you seem to be nowadays lol, another clanwars clan) x_X

edit: nvm you just lost vs tlp i guess theres nothing left haha@

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

looks like alot of nice memories, it was fun fighting you guys with WAR.

thanks for all the fun, good to see a re-surgence in clan pride :P

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

To start this thread up, I would personally like to apologize on behalf of Outrage Staff & Community for the past few weeks of disrespect towards your Ranks and Members. We were caught up in the moment after having a successful few months and really did not know when to stop. We have noticed we have been causing some unnecceassary rukus with you guys that has been slowing our progression down. All the flaming and mistreatment on pure warfare will stop. I myself would like to apologize to Milky, Solo, Cody, and Old PKer for the disrespect i have been showing. We recognize that you are the bigger and more experienced clan and us being the smaller less experienced clan trying to get on you was not the best way of going about the situation. We hope you understand where we are coming from being the new developing clan that learns from mistakes. Once again, sorry. I hope we can keep this mutual.

Morris

You're point?

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

Good times, miss it a lot.

But, Team-Outrage was more fun than the Clan Outrage. We used to pk everyday, have a right laugh, and we were all very close friends.

I had loads of pictures on my old computer, shame i no longer have it :/

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

Morris

You're point?

No his name is Matt not Point.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Morris

You're point?

ajajajaja davld throwing them stingy ones ;p

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Morris

You're point?

LOL :thumbsup:

screenshot20120711at333.png

Outrage was 10x better then NPO

They did F2P, and was actually pretty good at it

They had a 10x better Community

They Had more Fun

They lost 2 ef at a point in time.

Our first f2p prep was with Ef, we lost.

It was no surprise, none of our leaders had ever called in a f2p prep. Yet we got better and better at it.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg