Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mains for EF, flame from EF, Loots for xL

Rajjstility

excel-ava.pngExcelbanner-1.pngxl-ava.png

jkcdur.jpg

Today xL set off to destroy #Clan-EF- the clan that continues to flame us despite loosing, denying to have run ins, bringing mains, ending their trips because of our superiority.. Here is the video. I suggest reading the summary even though it's long. Thank You in advance for reading our Sunday trip topic.

jkcdur.jpg

The xLians did just that. The first portion of the trip was more or less a cluster **** involving EF+Activation mains, us, EF and Dutchies. The fights showed no clear winner as mains dominated the majority of the fight. EF claims we called the mains wearing their capes, but the irony is--we were getting sniped too? Hmm. Interesting how that works out. We wont be too mean and pin the majority of the mains on Activation but seeing as Activation has a much better relationship with EF than us, we can operate under the assumption that they were mains working for EF. Anyways, without further ado, here is the synopsis of the events that unfolded between EF and xL.

jkcdur.jpg16jhpja.jpg

The fighting verse EF was the latter part of the trip as the beggining involved what I described prior. I had been personally talking with Trial, bugging him for a good 30 minutes about a Pkri but he failed to respond. After finally getting EF to respond to a Pkri, knowing that we had numbers down, we accepted. Being outnumbered by 7 or more players, we rushed into the fight slightly east of vents, attempting to hold our ground, but failed to do so. To the East we headed, retreating from the fight that I concede we lost. For the record, we did something that EF would never do, go into an unmatched fight knowing the potential repercussions but also taking into account our superiority. I mention our defeat to give EF no excuse for the beating that I am about to describe. I will not go into a great amount of detail but rather let the Video and the pictures do the talking. At one point, I don't recall how we reached this point, but EF and us were in a tight battle in 1v1 at mossies. Everybody in xL was attacking somebody as EF flamed us. EF didn't like the little 1v1 battle so they took the fight to multi. We followed them and, in an organized fashion, picked them off 1 by 1 as they rushed into multi. This is when we started to take over. We rushed into multi, following close behind them and cleared the rest of the EF faithful that remained. EF attempted to return many times but we stayed on top of them, even if they were in 1 verse 1. We then proceeded to vents where we dd'ed and waited for EF to re-rush us. They sent their MAIN IN to lure us to them and the fight begun. xL dominated the fight, EF was dropping like flies(with the exception of their mains), and it wasn't long until they were all cleared. After the fight, they pleaded with their members(see video) to not return and they ended their trip. Good Job EF, better luck next time.

jkcdur.jpg

I'd like to continue this topic with our KDR. The first KDR shows our KDR of the Sunday trip in its entirety, and the second shows the KDR during the hour where xL clashed with EF.

KDR representing the trip in its entirety

6tffab.png

KDR Representing The time that xL and EF clashed

2rqd8gk.png

jkcdur.jpg

They will talk about xL bringing mains, xL had mains during the fights but in reality it was EF mains. They even had EF capes on.. LOL

Before the EF main put on an EF cape

120325120016.png

Look in the chat box, #Clan-ef-mainunit

120325122025.png

Lol.. here is an EF main in an EF cape..

120325122046.png

EF mains just chillin... If you look closely, you can see his EF cape.

120325120551.png

jkcdur.jpg

Ty 4 viewing ... LOL

120325122537.png

k567ud.jpg

www.xl-rs.com

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

1st

cooltext.com

lmfao you bully.

GJ xl smashed your enemies.

PREP Hi now

Hehehe, Sorry we dident fight you today thought 3at, we were really with Tpp, but they ended up banning me after half my members left their ******** Trip.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

gj xL

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

mains weren't allied with us, we killed a few of them. gj with ur trip though id say it was pretty even between us for the day

Wouldn't say that and they had your capes on and in our video they are moving with your clan.

you expect us to kill mains when were fighting you guys? Also, If I wear an mm cape does that mean I'm in mm? No, so shh and we killed them afterwards

mains weren't allied with us, we killed a few of them. gj with ur trip though id say it was pretty even between us for the day

Wouldn't say that and they had your capes on and in our video they are moving with your clan.

you expect us to kill mains when were fighting you guys? Also, If I wear an mm cape does that mean I'm in mm? No, so shh and we killed them afterwards

There was no "afterwards" LOL. You guys ended.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png