Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mains for EF, flame from EF, Loots for xL

Rajjstility

Lol those mains looks like the one that sniped us from the fights in Activation yesterday HMMMMMM

and if you watched our vids, we killed them couple of times, sniping us.

Don't forget you were with a main clan called GP where they were wearing 1 robes, and you had more than us.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Lol those mains looks like the one that sniped us from the fights in Activation yesterday HMMMMMM

Don't forget you were with a main clan called GP where they were wearing 1 robes, and you had more than us.

HMMMM you and Activation have a nice alliance then.. Wonder how they found out you were there? Maybe because you have an Activation spy in you? Fail. And they helped you, double fail.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

HMMMM you and Activation have a nice alliance then.. Wonder how they found out you were there? Maybe because you have an Activation spy in you? Fail. And they helped you, double fail.

I always attend EF trips on my main. That's only when they fight xl though!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

How they found out we were there? You tell me, when we fought dutchies there was no mains from either side.

That kdr picture. WE started at 18 and dismissed at 20. Look up between those times. i thought you said you would put thje true story.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25261

Video of clearing xLon the thread

If you ended at 20 tell me this, why did you continue to die in that second hour? Also that picture that you showed me you had 16 people still with you. "9 people here 6 not in range". We CONCEDED THAT YOU CLEARED US ONCE(something that you dont have the pride to do). The time you talked about "clearing us" is when you crashed a fight verse us and Dutchies at vents so we ran SOUTH to non multi-.. Derpa derp. And also, mains weren't with you at your fight because they're your mains? You need mains to kill xL.. another derpaderp. You also rushed with a main as bait, not with you huh? Derpa derp. Do you guys have School in your country? Apparently not because you have no logic.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

hmmm

next time u guys fight im bringing a main with an xl cape so ef can blame the mains on xl

The guy was wearing an EF cape only attacking xL members, going to non multi with EF. Go look at our videos and you will see it--it's obvious.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

That kdr picture. WE started at 18 and dismissed at 20. Look up between those times. i thought you said you would put thje true story.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25261

Video of clearing xLon the thread

If you ended at 20 tell me this, why did you continue to die in that second hour? Also that picture that you showed me you had 16 people still with you. "9 people here 6 not in range". We CONCEDED THAT YOU CLEARED US ONCE(something that you dont have the pride to do). The time you talked about "clearing us" is when you crashed a fight verse us and Dutchies at vents so we ran SOUTH to non multi-.. Derpa derp. And also, mains weren't with you at your fight because they're your mains? You need mains to kill xL.. another derpaderp. You also rushed with a main as bait, not with you huh? Derpa derp. Do you guys have School in your country? Apparently not because you have no logic.

All the proof is in the video in our thread.

MAIN

120325141039.png

Then returns in addylooooooooooooooooooooool

120325141658.png

MAIN

120325140809.png

60s in mith

120325140433.png

70s in addy

120324172955.png

Save your scim!

120325135300.png

By this time we had dismissed, only people that stayed was to snipe out the last remaining idiots. Then xL regroups after 15 minutes of the original fight. Started with 15, then end up with 20 people later. #massing

#Backtosingle

120325135539.png

mains weren't allied with us, we killed a few of them. gj with ur trip though id say it was pretty even between us for the day

Wouldn't say that and they had your capes on and in our video they are moving with your clan.

120325200730.png

bothered, was fun until mains ruined it - by the end of it you guys started to pull more and put the pressure on, didnt help gettin hit on by nub Activate - ( poor **** cant pull so they have to use mains )

mains weren't allied with us, we killed a few of them. gj with ur trip though id say it was pretty even between us for the day

Wouldn't say that and they had your capes on and in our video they are moving with your clan.

120325200730.png

bothered, was fun until mains ruined it - by the end of it you guys started to pull more and put the pressure on, didnt help gettin hit on by nub Activate - ( poor **** cant pull so they have to use mains )

Yeah. Right after we pushed you into multi and cleared you that one time we had our members log on at our normal Saturday Pk trip mass up time. The main was always on us Lol, and you guys used him to rush us that one time haha. We were even for a good majority of the time.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png