Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's P2P Sunday

Prateek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See a lot of 30 def armor without turmoil, am disappoint. Why waste good pure accounts.

Love how everyone expects us to quest 30 def and then get 95 pray within 2 weeks.

Thought NME accepting 35 def right before double exp weekend was smart, guess it didn't help lol.

See a lot of 30 def armor without turmoil, am disappoint. Why waste good pure accounts.

Love how everyone expects us to quest 30 def and then get 95 pray within 2 weeks.

Thought NME accepting 35 def right before double exp weekend was smart, guess it didn't help lol.

av-6291.png

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

It did, we have like 7-8 people already with turm. Alot of people went hc as well.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I was literally 1 quest away from turm this trip, but something came up so I couldn't finish.

Was a really fun trip, and hopefully we can get more fights next weekend :)

Double exp weekend wouldn't have made the difference because guilded altars werent usable you idiot...

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Double exp weekend wouldn't have made the difference because guilded altars werent usable you idiot...

Its ok Leety hes new to runescape obviously

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Le3t:1

new kid:0

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

1.5m loot maked :) ir u like single ?

Ya kind of...

not kind of. You do. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Why are clans so obsessed with what we do.

If my clan was getting pooped on by the new guys I'd be focused on them too.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png