Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith #1 Med Clan ~ A New Era of Domination

Lawson

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ur #1 med clan y dont u fight us in wild l0l and why dont u accept our decleration on u?

just so you know ur not gonna be #1 med overall if you only go out on sundays

l0l u go out on saturdays Cp clears u and sundays when u fight us we clear u

so clueless m8

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

If ur #1 med clan y dont u fight us in wild l0l and why dont u accept our decleration on u?

LOLOL you just made me giggle IRL! The only reason CP pulls 50+ on Saturdays is because half of NPO is with them, don't even deny that. Look at what CP pulled today not even 30?? Cmon now

2ewgrxw.gif

gj on your trip, dw cp keep your chins up :teehee:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Nice job on your trip

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

spammers

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

LOLOL you just made me giggle IRL! The only reason CP pulls 50+ on Saturdays is because half of NPO is with them, don't even deny that. Look at what CP pulled today not even 30?? Cmon now

just about to say dat lol

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Wasn't there but I'd advise you not to flame lol, there are already 20 of our guys in your clan, not very wise especially in f2p. Enjoy your p2p ventures tho, keep it up.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Wasn't there but I'd advise you not to flame lol, there are already 20 of our guys in your clan, not very wise especially in f2p. Enjoy your p2p ventures tho, keep it up.

When is your clan going to stop bringing NPO invites to Saturday Trips bro?

2ewgrxw.gif

Guess I won since you strayed from the argument. Since when has 1 npo invite made our clan so invincible in f2p lol. Can't blame you for being heated, some people actually want to attend CP trips that's why we have been doing so well.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Guess I won since you strayed from the argument. Since when has 1 npo invite made our clan so invincible in f2p lol. Can't blame you for being heated, some people actually want to attend CP trips that's why we have been doing so well.

Only going to say one thing, I proved you had 5+ people from other clans with you yesterday in our Saturday topic.

Just so this isn't too off topic, keep up the good work Zenith.

siguoi.png

Guess I won since you strayed from the question I asked you. You can't sit here and tell me that you don't bring invites, NPO is half your pull on Saturdays, hence the reason why you pull so low on Sundays obviously because those NPO members go with their own clan.

2ewgrxw.gif

excellent trip guys, i'm proud of you zenith! Putting those other guy's in their places. The only thing I'd argue is that #1 med clan is in actuality like the #5 clan or something, right? I don't like how its broken into brackets, we're all pure clans. Just cuz a clan pulls less doesn't mean they're in a different bracket imo.

But keep it up! I'd like to see you guys competing with eop and tlp more often. Why limit yourself to "med" clanning? If you don't consider yourself a bigger clan, how can you ever attain it?

This is not a troll btw, because I'm genuinely impressed with your trip today, and I'm also impressed with your increase in maturity.

Sorry for this long ass essay i posted lol.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

excellent trip guys, i'm proud of you zenith! Putting those other guy's in their places. The only thing I'd argue is that #1 med clan is in actuality like the #5 clan or something, right? I don't like how its broken into brackets, we're all pure clans. Just cuz a clan pulls less doesn't mean they're in a different bracket imo.

But keep it up! I'd like to see you guys competing with eop and tlp more often. Why limit yourself to "med" clanning? If you don't consider yourself a bigger clan, how can you ever attain it?

This is not a troll btw, because I'm genuinely impressed with your trip today, and I'm also impressed with your increase in maturity.

Sorry for this long ass essay i posted lol.

That's fine lol the #1 Med clan is just our goal we still try to compete with HPC's being a med clan and doing weekly matched opt preps vs hpc's and sometimes clearing them in the wild make it easier to motivate a community and motivation makes clanning fun :)

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Guess I won since you strayed from the question I asked you. You can't sit here and tell me that you don't bring invites, NPO is half your pull on Saturdays, hence the reason why you pull so low on Sundays obviously because those NPO members go with their own clan.

O god, I'm done enjoy your weekend bub.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif