Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Range/2H Pure HP?

Wraithodin

Just wondering what I should aim for in HP?

Haven't made a pure since '07 so I don't really know what's good any more...

I was planning on questing or minigames as much as I can (14 days free p2p) to keep as low HP as possible but don't want it to be too low and get owned.

These are my stats so far:

8009aecc399341429d7d291.png

My goals are:

40 Attack

60 Strength

60 Range

13 Prayer

On a 1 def pure I would never say low HP is ever a good thing.

Having higher HP allows you to control the fight from the beginning.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I was just thinking that I'll have a lower combat with higher strength if I keep my hp down and if I start range fights from afar and then rush in with a bit 2h hit it might be more beneficial than having a higher hp and lower strength or higher combat,

when i used to train my pures, i never really concidered the hp, and just got it as i trained my other stats, worked out pretty well ;p

Heh, I think I might just see how it goes with low hp and if it doesn't work out I'll level it up some more

HP doesn't allow you to control the fight, it's your ranged level. Take it from me - I had 99 ranged at 72 hp and never looked back. I would suggest getting your strength up with hitpoints and your ranged at ranged guild or soul wars, so you don't get hitpoints.

4mSWn.png

PKjZc.png
vlqUy.png

when i used to train my pures, i never really concidered the hp, and just got it as i trained my other stats, worked out pretty well ;p

^^

When I was a lvl 50 range2her I found fighting hardcore sw pures easier since the had really low health. You could use sw but I reccomend not overdoing it. and gl :D

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

My advice- go ahead and quest the stats you want. However, don't sit there and soul wars your stats insanely high and stay low hp. Questing is fine, it will only effect you at extremely low cb lvls. Once you train up a bit, it won't matter. I've always been one to have high hp though, I remember back in bh worlds, I'd always fight soulwars prods, and 9/10 times, I'd win. I prefer having a natural pure over a soulwars prod account. Thats just me though, it can go either way really, all a matter of what you prefer. In f2p, hp seems to play a bigger factor in my opinion, due to the food that is used, you can't food combo as easily.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

A soul wars prod around upper 40s to mid 50s own edge. However, once you get above that cb level, a natural pure is much more desirable. Since no one's HP is too ridiculously high in the 47-55 cb range, having the ability to hit higher with slightly lower HP will make a difference.

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

Your Hp lv in fights matters for about 15 seconds. Once you hit about 200 life points left it doesn't matter if you're 55 Hp or 99 Hp because you won't be eating past ~400

P2P is a different story though

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

You'll need HP. Still doubt that Range/2H pures are fun nowadays.

If it's boring I can always keep going and make it something else.

A Range/2H f2p pure is the lowest level pure that I can think of with no def and relatively low combat so there is more flexibility for further training.

Your Hp lv in fights matters for about 15 seconds. Once you hit about 200 life points left it doesn't matter if you're 55 Hp or 99 Hp because you won't be eating past ~400

This.

Whilst maybe the natural will get the opponent down to low hp faster, once you're on par there's no real advantage in high constitution.

4mSWn.png

PKjZc.png
vlqUy.png

This.

Whilst maybe the natural will get the opponent down to low hp faster, once you're on par there's no real advantage in high constitution.

agree with this ^ but just make sure you dont get it too low

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

This.

agree with this ^ but just make sure you dont get it too low

Yeah. Like were it me, I'd get either ranged or strength up with constitution but not both.

4mSWn.png

PKjZc.png
vlqUy.png

HP's everything in F2P.

If you can eat back to 99 hp, there's no way you're dieing.

as opposed to 55HP where you can easily get one banged.

Been there - done that. :(

On Topic: Range 2H'ers with high strength, and lower range (say 80 strength, 75 ranged - 55 combat) rape.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

HP's everything in F2P.

If you can eat back to 99 hp, there's no way you're dieing.

as opposed to 55HP where you can easily get one banged.

Been there - done that. :(

On Topic: Range 2H'ers with high strength, and lower range (say 80 strength, 75 ranged - 55 combat) rape.

This is about 1v1 pking, not warring

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png