Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 7 Things That Ruined the Pure Community

Hockey-Mom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with 1 and 5. People just need to respect each other and it would be a better place. I will continue to do so whether someone wants to return the favor or not.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

#1 thing that ruined the pure community.

Topics like these

Everyone is always just complaining and nagging about how things aren't what they use to be and we keep ignoring all the positives that are going on in the pure world today. Seems as if many of you enjoy discussing and contemplating how horrible you believe the community to be nowadays, instead of engaging in positive and easy going discussions everyone can enjoy.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

#1 thing that ruined the pure community.

Topics like these

Everyone is always just complaining and nagging about how things aren't what they use to be and we keep ignoring all the positives that are going on in the pure world today. Seems as if many of you enjoy discussing and contemplating how horrible you believe the community to be nowadays, instead of engaging in positive and easy going discussions everyone can enjoy.

:down:

1175tub.png

I think the main reason is RWT and overpowered weapons back in 04-05 and **** when dds and whip were the strongest weapons was the best time you didnt have 10 year olds use their mommys credit card to buy ags/claws to annoy everybody and risk nothing. But yeah I agree with everything on here