Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP F2P Prep

Milky

so i guess what we've learned from the replies in this topic so far are that TLP's councils are apparantley the worst callers in the pure community, they are actually equivilant to not having any callers?

At least we're real about why we lose. Every time you guys lose I see you post some kind of audio excuse. To the rest of EoP good job today, enjoy the win.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the first f2p prep thats been held between us and TLP for many months now, and for some reason many people have been assuming that they are a better f2p matched clan than us. Well today i guess we well and truly quashed those silly rumours with a convincing win

lol 2-1 convincing win? Lost to us matched last week 2-0? Got owned so hard you refused to accept preps for months and kept canceling?

no ones assuming we have proven to be better matched, enjoy your first win.

The topic was respectful towards TLP, there's no need for you to come on our topic and try to bait us. We won, you lost, get over it and stop crying.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Heat vs Mavs, like my post if you're watching

Mavs are gonna get merked.

Gj EoP, thanks to TLP for the prep. Lol'd at the comic part haha. :wub:

Milky likes your post.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

The topic was respectful towards TLP, there's no need for you to come on our topic and try to bait us. We won, you lost, get over it and stop crying.

We fought youin a f2p prep 1 week ago and we won, there is no need for you to come and make a topic pretending it didnt happen and try to bait us in the process. We won that last prep, you won this prep, get over it and stop crying.

see what i did there????

xncgb5.jpg

We fought youin a f2p prep 1 week ago and we won, there is no need for you to come and make a topic pretending it didnt happen and try to bait us in the process. We won that last prep, you won this prep, get over it and stop crying.

see what i did there????

One day when you're 31 years old and you realize baiting on PW isn't the world, then we can be friends.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

grats on your win. as for claiming your better, 1 prep cant prove who is better i look at the long run who has the more wins overall thats why i liked when PW had that prep record it showd tlp high up there with most wins and a few loses i cant remember what eops was but im sure we were above them

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

first preps in many months

we just got done eliminating you out of the f2p matched tourny last week l0l

you mean our fight where u refused to wear team capes, our ts got ddosed the entire prep and u still barely won? yeh we meant this is our first proper prep, aka with actual rules and where we're allowed to use audio ;p

Still barely won, ye man your funny l000l, we lost 4 people 1st round and then we managed to win after you rushed us before we'd even gotten any piles or anything, #eopswag, and if your relying on teamcapes to bring you a win then thats just upsetting l0l

Good job Señor Leche y EOP :wub:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot