Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So A Closed pt. 2

Geebs

Hello my friends - well, most of you, acquaintances. As you all have probably heard - the great clan, known as Activation has closed )';

That means, I need a new RuneScape.com Pure Clan to commit myself to - to do Miniature Battles and to attend Saturday Player Killing Trips with my goonies. At the moment, I have no goonies. I need goonies.

I'm a F2P-based player - my RuneScape skills are astronomically high for the fact that my Defence level is 1 and my Prayer level is 1. I'm only 65 combat with kick-ass stats. I also have all of my Gravites - as well as RuneCrafting Robes and #swankybootswag. Anyways, I'm looking for a F2P based clan that doesn't accept mains (21+ Defence, unless you seriously convince me that your clan doesn't rely on Defence to win), and does Miniature Battles frequently. I'm quite gifted when it comes to the art of F2P Player Killing - wether it be 1v1 or Multi, I'm quite a reliable goonie. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I'm one of the top 10 F2P pkers in RuneScape history, my delays are sickening. Literally, I make people throw up when I 1v1 them because they don't know what to do. I'm also an above-average binder - I know how to keep a bind on a mother ****** so they can't escape our vicious scimitars. I don't have the stats for P2P - but I plan on getting 99 Ranged/Strength/Magicks quite soon, meaning I'll be able to get 50 attack without gaining a combat level. Thus, I'll have some sort of P2P potential. I can't cast ancient magicks though, considering I'm 1 prayer and a requirement to complete the quest "Desert Treasure" is to complete "Priest in Peril", which gives enough Prayer Experience to raise my Prayer Level to 11 from Level 1. Otherwise, I'd have it. I also might get a Chaotic Crossbow though, it's always good to be strappin' heat.

sy9r36.png

fdh6r6.png

Another thing worth mentioning - I was an "Elite" In Activation, and I also won the "Funniest Member" and "Biggest Pot Head" for the Spring Awards. I'm a very nice guy once you get to know me and I've got my own "swagger".

PS: I'm a good rapper/speecher, and I'm in Eastern time zone.

Not sure if I want to join EF - when I was in Turbulence I had some problems with them (them resorting to Ddosing everything we've ever known or loved).

We don't play runescape in that manner and never have were a drama free clan , if EF isn't for you or your just not totally sure make an intro you will get a warm welcome , or try another clan perhaps hazard/xl would hate to see you go to clan mainly 80-90s+ you just wouldnt fit in.

Good luck with your search though :)

cghiz.png

Click my signature

CP or EF

Dont go to Hi

Btw this is Marcus

Talk to BvG though. im pretty sure he is setting up somthing for ex-a to join

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Honestly without being biased like every other person who will post on here will be, I'd say narrow down you selection to 3-4 clans top, and idle in their IRC's for a bit (1-2 days) and see which community you actually like. Don't tell people that's what you're doing or they'll act fake.

I'd hope that #nme is one of your choices though :P

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Honestly without being biased like every other person who will post on here will be, I'd say narrow down you selection to 3-4 clans top, and idle in their IRC's for a bit (1-2 days) and see which community you actually like. Don't tell people that's what you're doing or they'll act fake.

You wouldent like NME Geebs.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

ON Topic: NME has a great community and excels very well in F2P. I think you'd have alot of fun there :)

OFF Topic: You can do desert treasure without doing priest in peril now, as of Tuesday's update. So you CAN get ancients, however accounts with less than 43 prayer are terrible for P2P mini's and P2P clanning in general. Solo pk-ing might be fun though, depending how ruined Edgeville is these days.

good luck with where-ever you decide to go! :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

You dont like it because you hacked a member of NME and no1 likes you lol.

#NME is a great clan, has a great community. If thats what your looking for, join NME.

Good luck.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

hostility man!

some of ur ex A friends joined/planning on joining

#clan-hi

site in sig

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

You don't like NME because you had access to a hacked account that I recovered from you. You've never been a part of Enemy so I don;t see how you can tell somebody they wouldn't like, sounds like pure bias seeing as you're in NME's rival clan now.

I'd still say to stick with my original advice and check out communities for yourself

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

CP or EF

Dont go to Hi

Btw this is Marcus

Talk to BvG though. im pretty sure he is setting up somthing for ex-a to join

hahaha

Join Hi man, we don't rely on defense to win. We have some mith and like 2 kids in adamant but besides that it's mostly 1 defense, and a lot of the competition nowadays uses adamant more than monk robes.

Feel free to introduce yourself. Marcus isn't loved by anything.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility