Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please flame/bait more. I hope to forget about this topic as I have 500000 other things to mod and I'd rather not spend another 30 minutes warning 90% of the posters. If I see anything else on this topic though, I will gladly do it.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Please flame/bait more. I hope to forget about this topic as I have 500000 other things to mod and I'd rather not spend another 30 minutes warning 90% of the posters. If I see anything else on this topic though, I will gladly do it.

Sowi :(

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Was soooo fun despite being out numbered by 10-15! I hope Eop can return the favor and fight us when we outnumber them they always seem to avoid us when we have +5 on them ^^.

Great fight's we did work lads,

Fi Pride <333

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

:]

you're all abos

favaccent.png