Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop's saturday pk trip!

Milky

Thanks for the fight, sucks you brought your ally LS lol, but we still put up a good fight out-opted. Cya tomorrow.

we actually fought them in the beginning of the trip, but okay

stupid mains campin me all da time =[

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, we still won that last fight. Why did you guys leave? K/d isn't everything, it's about who clears who.

Cya tomorrow EOP (no mains please!)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

EoP Owning Green **** since ................... Since..................since whenever they opened i presume.

Gj eop smashed em

1-20 Defence Runescape 2007 Movement

Glad you have fun, but seems to me you're contradicting yourselves..

> KD doesn't determine win or loss i thought? How are you going to use that against another clan when you claim it shows nothing.

I like the picture Jonty took of the FI members in limby, half of your members are in lobby .. :ninja:

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

> KD doesn't determine win or loss i thought? How are you going to use that against another clan when you claim it shows nothing.

I like the picture Jonty took of the FI members in limby, half of your members are in lobby .. :ninja:

Read replies dawg.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Seeing as this was a 1 hour run in, not a 5 minute fight, the only way to determine the victor is to use KDR.

The picture Jonty took was seconds after MM crashed our first fight with Fi as we told everyone to log out to lobby. As you can see, the majority of edge consisted of Fi members.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

What was your pull??

It had to have been pretty big to deal that damage to FI, looked like a fun trip guys.. Good job

We actually had our peak DURING the main fight and it was around 70.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Seems like EOP did work today. Good job fellas

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Seeing as this was a 1 hour run in, not a 5 minute fight, the only way to determine the victor is to use KDR.

The picture Jonty took was seconds after MM crashed our first fight with Fi as we told everyone to log out to lobby. As you can see, the majority of edge consisted of Fi members.

well with me being included in that picture, i can tell you that i got raped by mm because they hit our side first. i had gay ass addy on and had no run energy, so it was a like a fat kid running away from a charging elephant seal (i had no chance).

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Lol, we still won that last fight. Why did you guys leave? K/d isn't everything, it's about who clears who.

When there is 70+ mains on the battle field who wouldn't leave? Anyway was still a great fight :)

LS had 50

HF had 15+

NIP was with LS

LOL! Who still plays this game

LOL! OMFG!

Dude, MM hit our side and our ts was hit off 10 seconds before MM crashed. A lot of people died because they didn't know what was going on. You (as in EOP) did not do that to us, MM did.

Also, we cleared you in that last fight. Like you said before in your other topic from last week, K/D doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we had less than you and mains were sniping us. Then, you guys left the battlefield and all there was was LS, HF and Fi.

Gf EOP, ty for the fights. Cya tomorrow.

#Fatality

In the end, it doesn't look like any clan won. I guess you will have to decide who really won the weekend with the fallowing day. :] Goodluck with that Eop.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

When there is 70+ mains on the battle field who wouldn't leave? Anyway was still a great fight :)

LS had 50

HF had 15+

NIP was with LS

NIP WAS WITH LS?!!

are you on drugs like your leaders? nip's team wasent even out nip haveing a holiday or smth + nip hate ls more than eop.

use ur 2 braincells b4 you talk ****

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

LOL! OMFG!

Dude, MM hit our side and our ts was hit off 10 seconds before MM crashed. A lot of people died because they didn't know what was going on. You (as in EOP) did not do that to us, MM did.

Also, we cleared you in that last fight. Like you said before in your other topic from last week, K/D doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we had less than you and mains were sniping us. Then, you guys left the battlefield and all there was was LS, HF and Fi.

Oh dear, let me help you.

Milky is making the point a 5 minute fight cannot validate the credibility of KDR, due to the fight being so short. In a one our return war judging who won can become more subjective, mains, ddosing all come into play, and in a fight of the time-length there impact become a lot stronger, so an opinion must be reached upon who performed well for most of the fight, kdr being the answer. As for you thinking you cleared us, we left, having no audio, and being attacked by more mains than pures, there was no point.

Thanks for the fights today.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

LOL! OMFG!

Oh dear, let me help you.

Milky is making the point a 5 minute fight cannot validate the credibility of KDR, due to the fight being so short. In a one our return war judging who won can become more subjective, mains, ddosing all come into play, and in a fight of the time-length there impact become a lot stronger, so an opinion must be reached upon who performed well for most of the fight, kdr being the answer. As for you thinking you cleared us, we left, having no audio, and being attacked by more mains than pures, there was no point.

Thanks for the fights today.

Our Ts was hit off constantly during the fight as well and we were getting attacked by mains, etc. We stayed. You guys weren't on the battlefield. We won. It doesn't matter about K/d, imo. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry I didn't make any sense.

Also, sorry for being a **** on this topic. If only we could all be friends! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the fights EOP!

#Fatality