Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop's saturday pk trip!

Milky

Honest opinion from an EOP perspective: First fight, felt like Fi had upperhand at first but EOP pushed out. Way to even to call.

Second fight I felt EOP had control majority of fight, but a few moments Fi had us outnumbered. EOP pulled out at the end when HF came, and LS had already been there for quite a while.

Don't think anyone can claim wins, but obviously EOP had more kills so..

Meh, fair enough..... K/D does play a role in every fight as it shows how well you perform. In this case, I actually felt that we lost it in the first few minutes of the fight. However, we did not at any point give up while EoP stopped returning, making us eligible to claim a win as well. I felt that none of us were in rag gear as well, so this is not an excuse. I would call it even, but I know the hate from both sides is just going to keep fueling the argument. Anyways, congratulations on your trip.... but seriously, stop contradicting yourselves.

hello old friend

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest opinion from an EOP perspective: First fight, felt like Fi had upperhand at first but EOP pushed out. Way to even to call.

Second fight I felt EOP had control majority of fight, but a few moments Fi had us outnumbered. EOP pulled out at the end when HF came, and LS had already been there for quite a while.

Don't think anyone can claim wins, but obviously EOP had more kills so..

Thanks for your honest perspective, a shame we had no TeamSpeak due to DDoSing in the second fight though.

2/3 of our back up ts servers we're ddos'd at all time through the fight so we hopped a few times.

sucks for you though =/

Alot of Nippon's team where with ls so it's not clear who called them lol or w/e, we left due it were only mains at the battlefield and a little pure. it was a fun fight let's keep it at that both parties had fun.

qOY7v.png

>posts KDR when positive

>ignores KDR when negative

flawless logic

Should be banned off PW again imo. If you have nothing positive to say don't say it. You're giving your clan a bad reputation.

The irony. :pirate:

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

>posts KDR when positive

flawless logic

>Pulls around 70-80

>Does nothing but crash mpcs

Nice trip bruh r0f

so eop and fi are mpcs now? :rofl:

If not, how about giving us a fight big boy?

Very nice banner and great job on your trip guys

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

EOP wouldn't want to consider mains, though. LS crashed the fight 10 minutes before any other main teams and stayed on Fi the whole time they were there, and you can clearly see on fi's deaths where LS arrived. My vid has the whole thing, but its going to be like 20 minutes long and take ages to upload... you can see EOP run away after they called LS and then regroup while Fi fights LS. Rush up and fight us until those 15 scary hf members show up and start attacking everybody, at which EOP decides to run away while Fi is still there.

For a clan that calls mains for every fight that they have, EOP really is too scared of a couple mains.

Also, if you do look at your graph, it shows that at the beginning you guys did have an upper hand, but shortly after that, it stayed pretty much 1:1 until LS arrived. Unless you consider the first 5 minutes of a fight being more important than the next 40, considering the kdr is pointless.

Fi had a worse KDR. EOP left first. Both clans had the upper hand at different points in the trip.

Thats just about right.

bamfs.gif

Good trip, I lagged alot so it kinda sucked, not to mention I remembered to stock up on everything except food and ran out lmao, had a hard time trying to find someone to sell me some in edge. Had alot of fun in the FI fight though, thanks fella's. :)

thekingu.png

Glad you have fun, but seems to me you're contradicting yourselves..

> KD doesn't determine win or loss i thought? How are you going to use that against another clan when you claim it shows nothing.

I like the picture Jonty took of the FI members in limby, half of your members are in lobby .. :ninja:

Seeing as this was a 1 hour run in, not a 5 minute fight, the only way to determine the victor is to use KDR.

The picture Jonty took was seconds after MM crashed our first fight with Fi as we told everyone to log out to lobby. As you can see, the majority of edge consisted of Fi members.

If anything it's the opposite. A five minute fight is about who can get the most kills before leaving whereas an hour long fight is about who can outlast the opposition. Today that was us. Thanks for the fights, see you tomorrow EOP.

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

>posts KDR when positive

flawless logic

0DZ4F.png

tnx for the many kills of loot today chum.

nice Eruption of mains wtf.

Nice main...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

gj for not fighting mm :(

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

>posts KDR when positive

flawless logic

0DZ4F.png

tnx for the many kills of loot today chum.

nice Eruption of mains wtf.

Nice main...

ye bro, a level 124 in lvl 12 wild, only one thing I'm hitting :)

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Nippon

Not really worth calling it a fight considering we 1 banged pretty much their entire team in the space of 20 seconds, but meh was some nice rune loot for those involved

Idk what you're on. I spent my saturday in my bedroom with a lovely brunette. Lol runescape.

128250368099.gif