Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Saturday F2P Pk trip 3/31/12

its pibb

tlpbannernoborder.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Saturday, March 31rd, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 40 members for our weekly F2P trip. Shoutout to our leader Cory for leaving seconds before mass started.
Shoutout to scoutplay for being the best scout in the game.
Shoutout to simp for being a ******.
Shoutout to zach for going bald at age 11.

34t603r.png

tvid.png

mulletboy12

shitaussieWoWplayer kyle

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs
Zenith ft Enemy and corrupt pures

We started off the fight defending hill giants hut, Zenith rushed from the east and the fight began. We called a couple pushes here and there and it was pretty obvious that we were dominating the fight. Sadly NME rushed from the East so we took our spot North of hut. We waited a bit until we pushed back into the hut, we then moved south with bows while NME got pushed south as well. CP crashed after this so we moved to the lava, we dipped shortly after this because of the fact we were low on food/pray.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures Vs Zenithft corrupt pures and xl crash

We were sat at Piper about to hit NME when we heard Zenith was south of us walking up. We quickly got a fall in (on the almighty council Tyler Pibb) and waited for them to get closer. They finally rushed us and we stayed planted at the tree just south of piper with bows. The fight had a couple pushes (with us obviously dominating the fight once again) until CP rushed us from the East. We moved west a bit along the lava when XL rushed us from the west. We decided to dip shortly after this because we didn't want it to turn into an even bigger cluster.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs Final Ownage Elite

We got a run in with FOE, we were to defend Corp. So we dd'd just south of corp (was kinda hard because of ****** u g0t servd refusing to join the clan chat.). Foe rushed from the north west round vents and while we stayed put at the entrance of corp with bows. We then called a push north onto them with scims just north of the hut. We then called another push to vents where we then pulled out bows again. We stayed on the north side of vents for a bit until we pushed north to the lava. We stayed here for a bit until HF crashed so we dipped to mossies.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs Final Ownage Elite

This time Foe was defending, they dd'd right next to the furnace in spider village. We rushed from the east entrance with our bows and stayed at the entrance luring out foe members. We then pushed west to the furnace. We stayed here for a bit until we called a movement east with bows and then another push west with scims which pretty much ended the fight.

34t603r.png

tmed.png

120331144430.png
120331171859.png
120331173736.png
120331162923.png
3zc5U.png
uodSz.png
120331111758.png
120331111855.png
120331113928.png
120331164757.png
120331174118.png

34t603r.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

2gxfwvp.png
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

too much crashing first few fights, the foe fights were pretty cool tho, nearly had em first fight with them heaving like 20 left on the battlefield before hf crashed and then the last we managed to clear them without any interruptions.

good job and good trip.

gf to FOE ty for fights

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ugh pains me to see my old clan get owned...

gj TLP, good thing they were close and both of you got clean fights for the most part

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

gj tlp, looks like it was fun :)

ty for the fight, sorry it was a crash

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3