Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Sunday - FOE makes EOP beg for mercy

Failed Again

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Sorry we didn't post a Saturday topic, we made one on our forums but forgot to put on here lulz.

Started this Sunday trip with 60 strong, ready to lay waste to EOP for recent actions. It seems as if 101 sins has finally completely infected their clan, as they are committing actions nowadays that even POT would of gawked at. Congratulations EOP. Unfortunately, you must not realize that there are some level headed members of your clan that don't follow this kind of stuff and that resulted in your 40 man pull for today even after doing your best to hype it up. Both Soft pillow with 40 defence and Nathan with 39 attended their trips, which was interesting to hear but whatevs. Thanks for the loot.

120401170252.png
Blame it on Tayyab.

33ojkoy.png

17268499.jpg

Bit of a bad video, was the vidder's first time and has no music lol.

1 of the fights here

A for Effort

FOE VS POP vs NME

Anyways we started the trip out with a big hit on POP who was apparently fighting NME near maze. We logged into new gate and ran in and cleared everything up. EOP logged in to try to hit us while we looted etc. but apparently Fatality rushed in and cuntblocked them in single, forcing them to remass until 30 min after the hour.

33ojkoy.png

FOE VS POP VS EOPVS FI

After everyone regrouped we heard of a fight going on at gap and other clans logging in. We rushed gap to find PoP and EOP along with a group of mains there, and cleared up that then as our ts went down, we were hit from behind by Fatality. We went through the gap and cleared it up north, and battled Fi from gdz area and then pushed them back towards corp where TLP rushed in. We then ran up a bit north and battled from near gap until we heard MM was coming around from red drag gate and we got out of there before we could be sandwhiched. This felt very much like nazi zombies, shooting down wave and wave of enemies.

2yo6g4y.png

14o6n2t.png

We had an organized pkri with Fi set to be at dwarves. We rushed in and had a south east to west to their north one, their backs were against gap. The fight went well for FOE, as wrapped over and over seemingly forcing Fatality to the ruins east of gap while we wrapped from North, South, and our middle spread. MM crashed but we heard beforehand and dipped with only a few casualties...I think Fi felt the worst of it :S, we were going to team on crashers but FI dipped saying we were too spread to do anything.

33ojkoy.png

FOE vs NPO vs CP

We then logged in corp, headed up to gap and hit up Cp, Npo, and some mains. Cp dipped pretty fast but we continued to fight Npo and cleared them.

120401222804.png
120401224354.png
120401222822.png
120401224842.png
120401224954.png
120401225400.png
120401231247.png
120401225010.png
120401235212.png
120401154407.png
120401164921.png
120401175046.png
120401221602.png
120401233633.png
120401233654.png

egp9xu.png

Ended with a bang, dropped less than 10 people throughout the 2 hour trip and had action pretty much the whole trip. Missed out a few little fights and skirmished but none too important, they just kept our loot rate high. EOP wasn't very fun, they ended a hour in with 37 or so people left and a .33 KDR which was pretty disappointing after seeing the amount of hype they put into this weekend so they wouldn't have to pay for their recent actions...which they did. But trust me, this is far from over, EOP has started a war they will not win.

Shoutout to FI for keeping it real and being the only clan to attempt a fair fight with us, shame we couldn't get MM back on that crash but hey :thumbsup:

P.S. Heard you had TS problems on all 4 of your TS servers today EOP...seems karmas a bit of a ***** :teehee:
120328171615.png

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job Foe. Keep it up, use the hacking and ddosing as a way to step up your game.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

don't remember seeing you today, most of our deaths were from Fi and NPO and if you did kill any they were just straggling behind...

Nice job on the rest of your trip ;p

if i was eop i would be shaking in my boots rof

Gj foe, nice pull ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

don't remember seeing you today, most of our deaths were from Fi and NPO and if you did kill any they were just straggling behind...

Nice job on the rest of your trip ;p

you have the nerve to blame your .33 kdr on other clans? shows how afraid you really are of foe getting their sweet revenge

don't worry, i plan on making every trip from here on out sweet revenge on eop

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png