Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Sunday - FOE makes EOP beg for mercy

Failed Again

If you want us to beg you for mercy, a good first step would be to actually hit us, I doubt that will happen though.

Thanks for showing how much you care about us, but in reality nobody's begging for mercy and neither I nor any EoP member cares that we had a bad Pk trip on Runescape, we're only going to come back stronger next week.

you seem to change your tone week in week out though

okokok hold on i got a poll 4 u guys.

who switches their stance on certain subjects more:

mitt romney or eops leadership?

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want us to beg you for mercy, a good first step would be to actually hit us, I doubt that will happen though.

Thanks for showing how much you care about us, but in reality nobody's begging for mercy and neither I nor any EoP member cares that we had a bad Pk trip on Runescape, we're only going to come back stronger next week.

you seem to change your tone week in week out though

milky's point of this post: eop doesn't care if they have bad pk trips

?

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

don't remember seeing you today, most of our deaths were from Fi and NPO and if you did kill any they were just straggling behind...

Nice job on the rest of your trip ;p

you have the nerve to blame your .33 kdr on other clans? shows how afraid you really are of foe getting their sweet revenge

don't worry, i plan on making every trip from here on out sweet revenge on eop

LOL

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif

when you're all done with your lilguy squabbling with eop (lol eop), maybe you could give mm a few fights?

There's trash to be taken out first.

HAHAHA! :thumbsup:

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif

Can I predict a foe and mm joint venture vs eop soon? Gj

???

We pull about the same as foe + eop combined, why the hell would we team up with foe to annihilate eop

Looks like a pretty good trip, wish we could've fought though but maybe next time.

Oh and POP for #1 upcoming clan 2k12

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

idk why you guys wouldint fight us, gj dominating pop/nme ?

the same reason why tlp wont fight foe when we outopt them lol. and if you guys did had the same amount of opts as us, then shame on our scouts for bad information

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Can I predict a foe and mm joint venture vs eop soon? Gj

I think if MM wanted to end EOP they would, we can bully them in any server at any game. We got security against their dirty acts like ddosing/hacking forums. We could prob bully FOE as well, depends on the moods and the locs we are given that day. Just don't **** off the Mayhem Makers I guess.

I am against the **** clans that need to ddos's others TS, that just sucks. The battle for that could benefit FOE but nobody is going to willingly team up with FOE, we know how it feels, thats for the weak.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org