Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I remember

Nowadays seems loads are clinging on how things 'used to be' and the 'good times' they remember. I remember when ddosing was non existant, I remember when it was shameful to log out when rushed by a clan, even when you knew they had more than you. Honor used to play the biggest role in the pure community, and controlled the mindsets of almost successful clan's leaders. It was the honor code that every decent pure stood by, no matter what.

Back then, if clans crashed then they paid for it, not by ddosing or hacking eachother's accounts or putting rats in others forums or leaking a clan's leaderboards...no. It was proven on the battlefield. Back not even 3 years ago, if you led a clan and there was someone in it who ddosed, hacked, phished whatever, they were booted no questions asked. If they tried to join another clan they would be rejected over and over until they were forced into retirement. Even 3 years ago, the Pure Community was a much cleaner place than it is now, most people remember those days.

I remember that even through years of rivalry FOE had with MM, even through all the trips I led, whether big wins or sad losses, I held respect for them because I knew that they wouldn't resort to sneaky tactics that weren't obvious to start out with, eg ddosing. I recall one fight where we defended BH in old bh era, and MM rushed from bottom of stairs and our TS went down. I reported it to MM leadership and they booted the 2 kids doing it without a second thought, even though it helped them have a big upper hand on us they would not stand for that kind of ******** affecting our fights.

Back then, before POT era, no ddoser was allowed a place in a clan, for many reasons. Leaders knew it was wrong deep inside, they knew no one should have the unfair advantage of taking down enemies Teamspeaks or shutting down forums, even spies were completely looked down upon. Keylogging was unheard of, even the scummiest kids thought that the whole idea of 'RAT'ing' was disgusting and in itself should of never been created.

The cause of this all? Temptation and easy access. What do most booters go for on the market? $10 or so a piece and strong enough to take down most teamspeaks and lag forums if not take them down completely. How hard is it to get blackshades? Like seriously, it takes almost no effort to be able to drop someone's connection to the internet or to hack unknowing kids.

What keeps everyone from doing it? Honor and respect. Compare it to real life for instance. There are several things you could to to ruin someone's day and get away with it, or to gain something at the unlawful expense of others and their suffering. You just don't do it. Even people who don't live by the Bible know it's wrong to do these type of things and it goes against many morals and basic principles of humanity. Why would you make someone innocent suffer for your own gain? Unless you need it to survive then it's complete **** to disregard your fellow humans feelings and treat them like dirt.

Obviously the paragraph above was move centered toward real life and not the fact we play an online game. The most important thing to remember is that people are still people, people on the internet DO have feelings. Although in most cases you can say whatever you want and not have any repercussions for it, most people know it's the wrong thing to do and bring the respect they hold for people in real life, to the internet. This is what makes communities strive and what held the most successful clans together for so long. Respect for your fellow human, even though it's an online game.

How does this compare to acts of keylogging, ddosing, hacking, leaking, spying? Not saying any of those can't be justified in specific situations, but some people plain do it for fun or do it because it simply gives their clan an unfair advantage over others. How do you get someone back that does this to you? Buy your own booter and ddos them? What does this turn runescape into and clanning in general? Do you see the connection I'm making here? It won't stop overall until people stop being the causes of this ******** and start standing up against it.

AS I said in the beginning of this, no one known to be a ddoser or keylogger got anywhere in the clanning world because it simply was unacceptable to stoop to that level, even over a game. What do we have now? Leaders of ******* clans ddosing and keylogging and making topics displaying it like a ******* flag as if it's something to be proud of. Do you know how that makes you and your clan look? Do you understand that even 2 ******* years ago you would of been a complete outcast had you made a name for yourself doing these types of acts. Are you trying to turn the whole pure community into pure ddos warfare? You all ***** and moan about not getting any fair fights or how things used to be, yet no one stands up for what's right. People continue to ignore it and act as if nothing is happening when in reality it IS FOR A FACT degrading the pure community and everything we stood for in the past that made pure clanning a fun place to be.

The only way any of this will change is if we fight it. If you genuinely care about the way the pure community is slumping, fight it...Don't let your clan be a sanctuary for these fuckers, if they did it in the past then there is nothing stopping them from doing it again. Ddosing most the time is nothing but beneficial, which is why it's so addicting as it's easily obtained. KEEP THEM OUT, even if you are in need of opts these are not the people you want in your clan. ON THAT SAME NOTE - I ******* know for a fact there is clan leaders out there that ddos and make themselves known for it, along with leaking private information of other leaders to 'dox' them and basically blackmail them. TELL YOUR LEADERS TO CUT THE ****. It not only makes your clan look a completely disgrace, you all know it is 100% wrong and know that if you stand up to it, IT WILL STOP. They only continue doing it because they face no consequences, as the only way to directly combat it is by doing your own ddosing and what not, no one wants the pure community to turn into a ddos free for all war.

All I'm saying is that if you want this ******** gone, you have to stand up for it. Everyone reading this has the ability to take a step forward and see to the end of this. It may be hard for some clans, but the big picture here is that the threatening cloud of ddosing and hacking is destroying this community and the best days had were when they were non existant.

Don't allow ddosers and hackers to roam free in your clan. Mostly of all, if you don't have the power to stop it, do what's right and reject it in your own way. Everyone can play a role here, and every single one of you can impact this game and community, whether you are a level 60 new member in Activation, or a maxed turmoil pure with a steel titan in TLP.

Don't let this be for nothing.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'They' have been doing it against us for years. Only after a few weeks of you experiencing it you feel like the community should stand by and help you.

I'm all for this, but what stopped you from making this topic a year ago when it was our forums being attacked daily. Is it only important because it's happening to you now?

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

'They' have been doing it against us for years. Only after a few weeks of you experiencing it you feel like the community should stand by and help you.

I'm all for this, but what stopped you from making this topic a year ago when it was our forums being attacked daily. Is it only important because it's happening to you now?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Forgive me everyone

But honestly blame EOP for the pure world of today

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

reality is it its just costing you money.

$$ for the Booters

$$ for the dedicated servers to host your TS

$$ to keep your site up

Is Runescape really worth spending that amount of money?

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Support.

These actions are signs of weakness, and only a desperate clan would resort to it anyhow. Speak up, and don't stand for it. If nothing changes, we will kill this community by changing it from a runescape competition to a DDoS/Hack competition. Who really wins anything in a community like that?

15zs5ro.jpg

It's sad to see clans have to upgrade their sites/ts with alot of real life money just to make sure there clan isn't being effected on a game.

The irony in this all is that a clan that was banned from this site for doing a "no honor act" (crashing redvsblue) is now being hosts to several clans on weekends because they don't have ts's.

Despite the fact I'm a large supporter of DDoSing during fights in the main community due to the moral degradation it causes, however in the pure community you've taken it to a new extreme which is DDoSing without being provoked and continuing it even once the clan isn't warring. Its time for either the clans which are being targetted to start looking into backup teamspeaks for trips (you can easily obtain a strong public server and create your own room, PM me for more info) and possibly implementing new procedures such as an FA process to help narrow down possible spies and eliminate them. Otherwise you'll have to deal with it - the people behind it won't stop no matter the amount of topics you make and the only way they'll stop is when they realize it no longer effects you.

Forums: IRC activity is crucial during a forum attack. The creation of #clan-priv, #clan-fa, #clan-officials, etc is furthermore crucial as it allows for discrete discussions regarding clan material outside of #clan-main.

Teamspeak: Backup Teamspeak/Vent servers (mix it up) as well as public servers will make your weekends much less stressful.

Ingame: Don't go on strange teamspeaks or click strange links or even visit other clan forums. Learn to change your IP or use a VPN.

Furthermore - in addition to stricter application processes and FA periods its also going to be upto those being targetted and those in the community who want to see an end to these acts to work together and force the perps to cease their acts of aggression. The below scenario will explain it better:

Clan X: NH clan who is ddosing and hacking Clan A and Clan B.

Clan A: Has a rivalry with Clan B and Clan C and Clan X

Clan B: Has a rivalry with Clan A and Clan X

Clan C: Has a friendship with Clan B and a neutral stance on Clan X

During midweeks and weekend trips when Clan X is out, Clans A,B,C need to ensure that they are consistently targetting Clan X together and ensuring that Clan X suffers with terrible trips which will in turn lower member moral. Furthermore an ultimatum should be laid down for Clan X with terms and conditions of a truce, and PW as a site which promotes community should take action against Clan X should proof be discovered. A warning at first, followed by suspensions and ultimately a ban.

Just my two cents.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Support, who does this **** man, seriously. I go out every weekend with the tought of putting up at least 20 kills against any opposition because thats where I believe the game matters. cut the bs already man, its simply not worth it. its ruining the game that we all still play.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

Despite the fact I'm a large supporter of DDoSing during fights in the main community due to the moral degradation it causes, however in the pure community you've taken it to a new extreme which is DDoSing without being provoked and continuing it even once the clan isn't warring. Its time for either the clans which are being targetted to start looking into backup teamspeaks for trips (you can easily obtain a strong public server and create your own room, PM me for more info) and possibly implementing new procedures such as an FA process to help narrow down possible spies and eliminate them. Otherwise you'll have to deal with it - the people behind it won't stop no matter the amount of topics you make and the only way they'll stop is when they realize it no longer effects you.

Forums: IRC activity is crucial during a forum attack. The creation of #clan-priv, #clan-fa, #clan-officials, etc is furthermore crucial as it allows for discrete discussions regarding clan material outside of #clan-main.

Teamspeak: Backup Teamspeak/Vent servers (mix it up) as well as public servers will make your weekends much less stressful.

Ingame: Don't go on strange teamspeaks or click strange links or even visit other clan forums. Learn to change your IP or use a VPN.

Furthermore - in addition to stricter application processes and FA periods its also going to be upto those being targetted and those in the community who want to see an end to these acts to work together and force the perps to cease their acts of aggression. The below scenario will explain it better:

Clan X: NH clan who is ddosing and hacking Clan A and Clan B.

Clan A: Has a rivalry with Clan B and Clan C and Clan X

Clan B: Has a rivalry with Clan A and Clan X

Clan C: Has a friendship with Clan B and a neutral stance on Clan X

During midweeks and weekend trips when Clan X is out, Clans A,B,C need to ensure that they are consistently targetting Clan X together and ensuring that Clan X suffers with terrible trips which will in turn lower member moral. Furthermore an ultimatum should be laid down for Clan X with terms and conditions of a truce, and PW as a site which promotes community should take action against Clan X should proof be discovered. A warning at first, followed by suspensions and ultimately a ban.

Just my two cents.

Worthy reply is due for a quote.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

i honestly hope it doesn't turn into ddos warfare because there is no way i would be able to afford a booter

You can get one for 5$

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

I agree, and support.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Seriously, if you're not having fun on this game and have to resort to DDoSing and hacking, what's the point? Games are made for entertainment and enjoyment. If you aren't having fun, just go play something else lol.