Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I remember

I think another big part that could fuel the fire is all of the video makers.

someone do something ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, to speak for WoW, Aion, Dragon Saga, and even Tera.

There is ZERO DDoSing, with the exception of TOP TOP TOP end World of Warcraft PvP, even then it's not very likely because simply; the community shares a mutual respect for each other.

This isn't to say that there are no trolls, or assholes, there are in every MMO. But the DDoSing and hacking is no where near as prevalent. People are more busy complaining about the actual content and development of the game rather than worry about the pathetic **** some people do here.

^

You have to accept that RS players are a much younger average age, so immature kids are gonna be immature (even the adults that still play rof).

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

deal with it for a few more months kyle then make this same identical topic. too soon ^_^

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

These topics are quite interesting. So much talk about how 'this' and 'that' could be changed to make the whole pure world a better place, yet nothing is done, or will be done.

Set the challenge for your clan and prove me wrong, but even with this topic, I'm sure that DDoSing will continue in pure clans.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

the hypocrisy in this topic is mindblowing

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Lol, it wasn't a 30 def argument.

Clearly already lost that, and I don't think anyone is more to blame then someone like you, a arrogant, cocky, unintelligent *****.

But yes, if man is indeed without internet connection, or without an account, it surely doesn't matter whether they're wearing green or brown.

i play a 1 def pure

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Agree but some clans have to resort to this because they know they are not good on the battlefield so have to ruin the other clans day. Cp has been trying to deal with things like these by letting our guys know that stuff like this is outside of the game and shouldn't affect the way you play. we have gotten a lot better warring because our ts goes down often so we are forced to be clumped with kids not making single piles. expect the worse hope for the best.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

> Clans get ddosed/hacked etc

> Nothing

> FOE forums get hacked

> Make lengthy topic with blame eop spams!!!!!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Well i'll start off by pointing out this topic has 0 credibility as in your sunday aftermath topic you bragged about keeping our ts down the entire trip, so perhaps you should start looking at yourself before telling everyone else how they should be acting.

But of course, thats not really what this topic is about is it ;p What this and the other 2 or 3 topics you've made about the exact same thing is just trying to rally everyone to help you against us, with the state FOE is in you're in no position to back up your threats against us by yourself, but hey start a witch hunt against us and maybe you're in with a chance, hence why Fi is also jumping on the bandwagon.

Fact is we face ddos/hack attempts as much, if not more, than any other clan in this community, and no clan is innocent, and deep down we all know that, which is why PW admins don't want to start banning clans for doing it, because there would be no-one actually left. Anyway continue your pure warfare text walls and maybe you'll make enough friends to do be able to channel your hate against us, until then keep reposting old trashcan leaks off our forums so that you can claim to punish us :P

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Leech who are you?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"