Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NEW]MM+Z vs EOP+NME P2P fullout

Celtic

MMZ vs EOE  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• MM+Z
    • EOP+NME

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres how I see it, NME has the right attitude about this entire event(fun and no reason to decline). We should lose based on def advantage but then again we have more experience then them so that also gives us a reason we should win. Will be fun all in all.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

People might forget cuz Foe's always held the top spot but MM's pretty ******* skilled in p2p as well, where as Eop has never been strong in p2p and Nme is relatively new to the server. Will be interesting to see if the defense advantage is enough to give Eop+Nme the win, but my money's on MM+Z.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

i cant believe eop and nme accepted l0l.. fullout for the sake of fullout i guess. Gl eop and nme, ull need every bit of it and then some.

Full out for the sake of a full out? I swear some people. It's called fun

lets run into a brick wall head first 10 times, it will be fun!! =D

i cant believe eop and nme accepted l0l.. fullout for the sake of fullout i guess. Gl eop and nme, ull need every bit of it and then some.

Leadership 101.. Why the hell wouldn't this be accepted? Half of the problem with todays community is people not being able to swallow their egos in case they lose. I HOPE I DONT LOSE ALL MY STUFF IN SAFE CLAN WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, logic suggests MM+Z are gonna steamroll it but honestly the result doesn't matter to me, we'll be trying our best and using the fight as a tool to kick start P2P in a serious way in our clan. We initially started P2P a few months back as a recreational activity without too much emphasis on it, pulling 20-25 each trip and generally having fun without serious competition, last week we decided we should probably make it more prominent and we peaked at 37, and beat POP down by 10 or whatever. This in its self isn't a massive achievement, but for us its a step in the right direction. We're gradually improving and hopefully this full out will help us with that.

GL to all involved, should be a lot of fun regardless of the outcome.

leadership 101 keep your clan alive.. oh..

settle down spastics, im saying mm and z are gonna win, thats my opinion, and i said eop+nme are gonna need all the luck they can get, since mm could pull 100 alone if they wanted to, and i dont see nme+eop getting 80-90.. altho eop will have sign ups, should pull atleast 60

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Full out for the sake of a full out? I swear some people. It's called fun

lets run into a brick wall head first 10 times, it will be fun!! =D

Leadership 101.. Why the hell wouldn't this be accepted? Half of the problem with todays community is people not being able to swallow their egos in case they lose. I HOPE I DONT LOSE ALL MY STUFF IN SAFE CLAN WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, logic suggests MM+Z are gonna steamroll it but honestly the result doesn't matter to me, we'll be trying our best and using the fight as a tool to kick start P2P in a serious way in our clan. We initially started P2P a few months back as a recreational activity without too much emphasis on it, pulling 20-25 each trip and generally having fun without serious competition, last week we decided we should probably make it more prominent and we peaked at 37, and beat POP down by 10 or whatever. This in its self isn't a massive achievement, but for us its a step in the right direction. We're gradually improving and hopefully this full out will help us with that.

settle down spastics, im saying mm and z are gonna win, thats my opinion, and i said eop+nme are gonna need all the luck they can get, since mm could pull 100 alone if they wanted to, and i dont see nme+eop getting 80-90

Seems like the only spastic here is the one who forgets that Runescape is a game. We play to war don't we? There's a reason some clans hide in the lobby and other's are always in multi. Some clans actually care about fun, and not wins/losses.

Your opinion is noted, and nobody can argue an opinion, however they way you go about presenting your opinion is that of a "spastic".

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Nice attempt and its always good to see fullouts but... like people have already said MM can pull 100 and EOP could probably pull pretty high if they tried....

Hope it turns out right, im rooting for EOP/NME :3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

What are you talking about? I'm intrigued...

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Should be good fun.

People shouldn't write off the NME+EOP Team so easily, yes MM+Z will probs have the experience advantage, but it may not help that much.

Should be closer than people think.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Didn't know NME did P2P, but no matter what it's going to be great fun win or lose.

Thanks MM & NME & Z for actually doing this, it will be great fun!

LOL! Who still plays this game

I lol at NME even coming close to comparing them being the underdogs in that last 3v3 consisting of clans like WAR, EF, M or whoever (which half are now dead or close to it) to a fullout with MM, EOP, and Zenith.

the state of some you children and your responses to the people who don't agree with you, or are going against your clanning winning is beyond amusing.

MM + Z for sure.

I think Mm would almost certainly win solo, they managed to beat Foe in a round in their last full out. I think it might be different with Zenith, though. Not because I think they are bad, but when you put two teams together, it's not as organized. Still think Mm + Z will win.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

i think MM + Z are gonna overpull but it'll be very fun, and close

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

I think Mm would almost certainly win solo, they managed to beat Foe in a round in their last full out. I think it might be different with Zenith, though. Not because I think they are bad, but when you put two teams together, it's not as organized. Still think Mm + Z will win.

guessin it will be like 80 mm and 20 z, 80 mm would beat nme+eop alone, so the extra z couldnt really hurt

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I lol at NME even coming close to comparing them being the underdogs in that last 3v3 consisting of clans like WAR, EF, M or whoever (which half are now dead or close to it) to a fullout with MM, EOP, and Zenith.

the state of some you children and your responses to the people who don't agree with you, or are going against your clanning winning is beyond amusing.

MM + Z for sure.

You need to relax, its a game, we aren't the ones classifying ourselves as underdogs, you are. If that's what the community believes then who cares? We want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves. That's why we accepted this fullout.

I lol at all these other clans complaining about what we are doing when in the end we'll be having a great time whether we win or lose while u'll be the ones on the sidelines.

MM + Z for sure.

You need to relax, its a game, we aren't the ones classifying ourselves as underdogs, you are. If that's what the community believes then who cares? We want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves. That's why we accepted this fullout.

I lol at all these other clans complaining about what we are doing when in the end we'll be having a great time whether we win or lose while u'll be the ones on the sidelines.

This is what's wrong with the community. Everyone talks about fullouts like "man i miss when people used to do them" but when somebody does get one, everyone just talks ****. People who have nothing to do with this at all stick their heads in here saying that NME are overestimating their ability and things like that, when in reality they're drastically underestimating us in every way.

Some of the posts on this thread have made me want to repeatedly bang my forehead into my desk.

"NME will only pull 30, if that"

"MM would steamroll NME+EOP 80v100"

"NME are lv 80s in addy welfare N ranging"

"MM+Z will steamroll winning 3-0"

"I'll eat my own poop if NME+EOP win"

Do any of you take the time to read the garbage you type? Yes it's expected for MM+Z to win but this event was accepted in order for our clans to have fun, and guess what? While we have fun on friday the 13th, all your **** clans will be sitting on IRC bored, or sitting in your teamspeak watching US war, watching US do what YOUR clan refuses to even try, going into a war where 75%+ of the community expects you to lose. (And im pretty sure the 25%- are EOP or NME members for the most part.)

So unless your clan would have the balls to go into a war expected to lose and for it to "not even be close" then shut the **** up.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

MM + Z for sure.

This is what's wrong with the community. Everyone talks about fullouts like "man i miss when people used to do them" but when somebody does get one, everyone just talks ****. People who have nothing to do with this at all stick their heads in here saying that NME are overestimating their ability and things like that, when in reality they're drastically underestimating us in every way.

Some of the posts on this thread have made me want to repeatedly bang my forehead into my desk.

"NME will only pull 30, if that"

"MM would steamroll NME+EOP 80v100"

"NME are lv 80s in addy welfare N ranging"

"MM+Z will steamroll winning 3-0"

"I'll eat my own poop if NME+EOP win"

Do any of you take the time to read the garbage you type? Yes it's expected for MM+Z to win but this event was accepted in order for our clans to have fun, and guess what? While we have fun on friday the 13th, all your **** clans will be sitting on IRC bored, or sitting in your teamspeak watching US war, watching US do what YOUR clan refuses to even try, going into a war where 75%+ of the community expects you to lose. (And im pretty sure the 25%- are EOP or NME members for the most part.)

So unless your clan would have the balls to go into a war expected to lose and for it to "not even be close" then shut the **** up.

Well said. Completely agreed.

ovp8g.png