Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NEW]MM+Z vs EOP+NME P2P fullout

Celtic

MMZ vs EOE  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• MM+Z
    • EOP+NME

I'm flattered that you think my vocabulary is extensive.

The responses overwhelmingly favored MM + Z in the upcoming fullout. Before you made this topic your own personal rant, it was about the fullout, so they did "win the topic."

I didn't really want to actually have to talk about ingame facts but since you decry what people are saying as ignorance, let's have a look. NME is an f2p based MPC that is largely unproven in p2p. Prior to accepting addy, NME had much lower averages, and many of their members were in the 70-80 combat bracket. Some NME members trained def without even questing. It wouldn't be surprising to me if there were 80s with addy. I obviously can't speak for the eat my poop crap but there are plenty of retards in this community as you should know by now (can't find many of these responses but I'm taking your word for it). Additionally, MM COULD take on NME + EOP and with summon on I could guarantee a win as well.

Perhaps NME cares a great deal about this fullout, seeing as you have hyped it up so much in this topic and glorified your acceptance of it, but it really isn't anything significant. The fact that your post was made prior to the announcement of the FOE/FI fullout is irrelevant except to illustrate that you obviously held a misconception as to the amount of mettle required to accept one of these fights.

Predicting that you will lose is hardly a bait, especially when you really aren't that strong in p2p lol, but of course my saying that you're bad could be ignorance, prove me wrong come Friday.

Tl;dr NME has yet to prove itself in the p2p server, and until it does so it will face the criticism which you find so painful. If you want to change that, stop complaining about people being ignorant and MAKE THEM KNOW

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like a lot of people just jump to conclusions about us and addy. Maybe 2 or 3 people got defense without questing and they aren't even members. Besides attack (and prayer but that will soon catch up to the rest of the clans that accept turmoil), our combat stat averages are 1-2 levels higher/lower than every other clan so I don't really understand all these comments about us and our combat levels either.

Perhaps if we manage to be on the winning team (or at least make it close) of the fight in which no one is really giving us a chance, that might help prove how far we've come in p2p.

That being said, since I haven't comment on this thread until now, I do think MM and Z will win. However, I think us and EOP can and will put up a good fight.

We will probably pull around 40.

Zenith will probably pull around 40.

And no idea what MM or EOP pull in p2p.

siguoi.png

148 vs 45, Damn..

According to the votes it gonna be an easy win for the side with mm -_-

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

I'm flattered that you think my vocabulary is extensive.

The responses overwhelmingly favored MM + Z in the upcoming fullout. Before you made this topic your own personal rant, it was about the fullout, so they did "win the topic."

I didn't really want to actually have to talk about ingame facts but since you decry what people are saying as ignorance, let's have a look. NME is an f2p based MPC that is largely unproven in p2p. Prior to accepting addy, NME had much lower averages, and many of their members were in the 70-80 combat bracket. Some NME members trained def without even questing. It wouldn't be surprising to me if there were 80s with addy. I obviously can't speak for the eat my poop crap but there are plenty of retards in this community as you should know by now (can't find many of these responses but I'm taking your word for it). Additionally, MM COULD take on NME + EOP and with summon on I could guarantee a win as well.

Perhaps NME cares a great deal about this fullout, seeing as you have hyped it up so much in this topic and glorified your acceptance of it, but it really isn't anything significant. The fact that your post was made prior to the announcement of the FOE/FI fullout is irrelevant except to illustrate that you obviously held a misconception as to the amount of mettle required to accept one of these fights.

Predicting that you will lose is hardly a bait, especially when you really aren't that strong in p2p lol, but of course my saying that you're bad could be ignorance, prove me wrong come Friday.

Tl;dr NME has yet to prove itself in the p2p server, and until it does so it will face the criticism which you find so painful. If you want to change that, stop complaining about people being ignorant and MAKE THEM KNOW

Retired.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Full out is over - Thank you to all the clans that participated.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice