Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

About POP??

20tqdkg.png

That's in one of pop videos, i know i was in pop so its kind of hard to flame them, but you guys flame people for bringing mains and bringing other clans, but i know for a fact you guys do the same thing, when i was in pop don told people to hop onto their mains if we were losing a war, or bring another clan if we were down 3-5 people I've actually lost all my respect for this clan, ever since I've left pop all i got was hate for them. All pop is pretty much a clan that just pks in multi in world 124 and flames, I haven't seen one good person in the pop community, that's one of the reasons i left,

So if you want the pure community to get off your back, then stop massing at the bridge, get all of your members to app, and smarten up,

29489791.png

23341002.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres much i could say right now. but there is no need for it, this is a game and only a game. nothing should be taken seriously on here. A lot of people are really starting to take this game serious and it bothers me, A game is to have fun and only fun. does anybody remember back in the days when all the older clans massed recruited? no one really looks at that anymore and consider it noob when they started the entire massing. were just a clan walking by on our own faith and trust, enjoying what we got. if your old school you know what really happened and how things went down. now a days its just childish behavior trying to show whos top boss. And when you flame us, about beating us remember were a low lvl pure clan were not max pures with titans, so flaming is not needed.

NOTE: and crisis your clan is gonna be dead really soon. your fighting weaker clans every weekend your in the wild from massing 35 on first day of merge to 15. its not gonna get you anywhere, your flame is not considered flame its more like children laughing

Who cares what these people think.. POP do your own thing and don't bother gaining respect from these trolls. At one point most of us were massers, and massers seem to be having the most fun out of everyone, i would rather recruit massers than the same recycled trolls that are in the pure community now. Respect POP, keep raping it up in P2P!

Everyone has a mind set on how a clan should be run.

People see you guys run your clan in a different way and therefore you must be 'crap' ( I don't share that view personally).

Keep doing what you're doing and keep having fun, best of luck.

Hi