Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep] Enemy vs. Eruption of Pures

Ben√

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aha

good job nme, would like to prep you sometime, keep it up.

This is a possibility :P

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Unexpected, good job.

PM [CP]Drunk for one of these sometime. :thumbsup:

thx 4 the bump m8 its well appreciated :-)

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Beasttttttttttttt :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

>Look are what they respond with flame and baits

>Confused

#dyslexia fixed it right after i posted it 3 secs after

>Look are what they respond with flame and baits

>Confused

#dyslexia fixed it right after i posted it 3 secs after

>Still confused

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Alex and David stfu now lol, let them enjoy their win. Anyways good job didn't expect that, no need to flame us for no reason we have nothing to do with your prep yet you continue to talk ****. Despite declining a fullout offered by us, I really hope that you would give us a fight soon now with this morale boost you gained today.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Alex and David stfu now lol, let them enjoy their win. Anyways good job didn't expect that, no need to flame us for no reason we have nothing to do with your prep yet you continue to talk ****. Despite declining a fullout offered by us, I really hope that you would give us a fight soon now with this morale boost you gained today.

Appreciate you putting the dogs on their leashes, and the only flaming that occurred is a result of them two guys coming and flaming, other than that we honestly don't care for the NME/CP drama anymore.

There will be no preps or fights between us any time soon because like I said, the drama surrounding it isn't something any of my clan can be bothered being involved with. For us, its better for our IQ's and blood pressure to just stay clear of you guys haha. We're on the up (as shown by todays prep) and the immature flaming is just holding my clan back, and honestly its probably holding you guys back too.

Thanks for the semi-respectful reply, hope the posts proceeding this one continue with the same attitude

Epidemic
eepidemic.png