Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep] Enemy vs. Eruption of Pures

Ben√

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex and David stfu now lol, let them enjoy their win. Anyways good job didn't expect that, no need to flame us for no reason we have nothing to do with your prep yet you continue to talk ****. Despite declining a fullout offered by us, I really hope that you would give us a fight soon now with this morale boost you gained today.

Appreciate you putting the dogs on their leashes, and the only flaming that occurred is a result of them two guys coming and flaming, other than that we honestly don't care for the NME/CP drama anymore.

There will be no preps or fights between us any time soon because like I said, the drama surrounding it isn't something any of my clan can be bothered being involved with. For us, its better for our IQ's and blood pressure to just stay clear of you guys haha. We're on the up (as shown by todays prep) and the immature flaming is just holding my clan back, and honestly its probably holding you guys back too.

Thanks for the semi-respectful reply, hope the posts proceeding this one continue with the same attitude

Obviously there are various reasons which explain why both clans flame each other a lot. It's what's going to happen in a rivalry like this. You leaking our staff channel isn't helping the situation. The main fact is that both of our members want to fight to see who the better clan is and let all their Internet anger out. Our members want to wreck you and I'm sure your members want to do the same thing back, so why not let a fight proceed? Win or lose, it's a game at the end of the day. Is one loss for either CP or NME going to harm the clan that much? Not much else to say, I just want a clean fight to settle all this nonsense because it's getting irritating.

You also need to shut some of your members up because it just provokes us to make that silly remark which leads to endless posts.

Haha, the thing is no one in my clan cares about you guys wanting to "wreck us", and honestly, we don't even care about fighting you. You guys have made NME a focal point of your clan, and on the flip side, we're beyond all the petty crap and have absolutely no desire to even be involved with your clan in the slightest, be it a prep, full out, or on these forums. It isn't irritating for us because we really do not care about if we can beat you or if you can beat us, all we care about is progressing and growing and having fun on this game, which we are doing. From our viewpoint, you guys are seen by us as the annoying guys at the back of the class who throws paper planes at everyone hoping for some sort of reaction.

You guys feel like you need to prove yourselves for whatever psychological reason, but we're really not bothered about getting involved with that, and that demonstrates the differences between our clans. We really do not care about you, yet EVERY topic we have that is about some sort of prep you guys will roll over and be ask for preps as if you desire some sort of silent recognition for your skill on Runescape. Your staff come to our topics and make ridiculous posts like "U R AT STAGE 7 ON MY MADE UP .GIF ROFL GL" whilst we're sitting by and laughing at the stupidity of the situation. Take a step back and look at that post in particular. What the hell? Haha.

Either way, CP as a clan can continue with this strange little thing they have going on and if you guys want to, thats fine. But all I know is we've had a really fun couple of weeks with the new adamant and the doors its opened for us, and the results are obvious from looking at our recent PW topics. We won't be having any organised events with you guys because quite obviously, we don't want to, and don't need to prove anything to anyone.

sitdown_l.gif

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Enemy!!!! <3 Lovely clan good job against EoP, impressive hope you guys will also ask TLP for a prep whenever you guys want.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

rnt u in frenzy yo kimbo wtf!?

No lol just watching them events since all my mates are in Frenzy noooooooob.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

LOL Nice tank Sirswat

On topic; nice job lads.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

LOL Nice tank Sirswat

On topic; nice job lads.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LOLKO

I hate you both.

AqopR.png

Alex and David stfu now lol, let them enjoy their win. Anyways good job didn't expect that, no need to flame us for no reason we have nothing to do with your prep yet you continue to talk ****. Despite declining a fullout offered by us, I really hope that you would give us a fight soon now with this morale boost you gained today.

Appreciate you putting the dogs on their leashes, and the only flaming that occurred is a result of them two guys coming and flaming, other than that we honestly don't care for the NME/CP drama anymore.

There will be no preps or fights between us any time soon because like I said, the drama surrounding it isn't something any of my clan can be bothered being involved with. For us, its better for our IQ's and blood pressure to just stay clear of you guys haha. We're on the up (as shown by todays prep) and the immature flaming is just holding my clan back, and honestly its probably holding you guys back too.

Thanks for the semi-respectful reply, hope the posts proceeding this one continue with the same attitude

Obviously there are various reasons which explain why both clans flame each other a lot. It's what's going to happen in a rivalry like this. You leaking our staff channel isn't helping the situation. The main fact is that both of our members want to fight to see who the better clan is and let all their Internet anger out. Our members want to wreck you and I'm sure your members want to do the same thing back, so why not let a fight proceed? Win or lose, it's a game at the end of the day. Is one loss for either CP or NME going to harm the clan that much? Not much else to say, I just want a clean fight to settle all this nonsense because it's getting irritating.

You also need to shut some of your members up because it just provokes us to make that silly remark which leads to endless posts.

Haha, the thing is no one in my clan cares about you guys wanting to "wreck us", and honestly, we don't even care about fighting you. You guys have made NME a focal point of your clan, and on the flip side, we're beyond all the petty crap and have absolutely no desire to even be involved with your clan in the slightest, be it a prep, full out, or on these forums. It isn't irritating for us because we really do not care about if we can beat you or if you can beat us, all we care about is progressing and growing and having fun on this game, which we are doing. From our viewpoint, you guys are seen by us as the annoying guys at the back of the class who throws paper planes at everyone hoping for some sort of reaction.

You guys feel like you need to prove yourselves for whatever psychological reason, but we're really not bothered about getting involved with that, and that demonstrates the differences between our clans. We really do not care about you, yet EVERY topic we have that is about some sort of prep you guys will roll over and be ask for preps as if you desire some sort of silent recognition for your skill on Runescape. Your staff come to our topics and make ridiculous posts like "U R AT STAGE 7 ON MY MADE UP .GIF ROFL GL" whilst we're sitting by and laughing at the stupidity of the situation. Take a step back and look at that post in particular. What the hell? Haha.

Either way, CP as a clan can continue with this strange little thing they have going on and if you guys want to, thats fine. But all I know is we've had a really fun couple of weeks with the new adamant and the doors its opened for us, and the results are obvious from looking at our recent PW topics. We won't be having any organised events with you guys because quite obviously, we don't want to, and don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Us making you a focal point? Give me a break, every other topic on your clan discussion forums is about CP. Just rename it to Corrupt Pure Discussion, we'd be honored.

It's easy to be a hypocrite on these forums, only a matter of time before your members realize the hypocrisy. Trust me it will happen.

*in b4 nice bump*

I was expecting a better response from you.

siguoi.png

If you really think about it... it wasn't just round 2 which was good.

If you REALLY think about it... we're fukn awesome.

AqopR.png

was a very fun prep :) ty again eop, and cannot wait for this 2v2 p2p thing we've got :D

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

ty to all :D

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3