Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[POP] is there anything were not in?

True-Pures

please read the topic and watch the video to see what happened, you guys are saying stuff that isn't entirely true and false

Sorry but I watched the video and all it shows is you guys killing random mains, vidder getting 1 banged in prep, killing some more random mains, dying to Fi, shows the start of a fight with npo then cuts out, shows the start of another fight with npo then cuts out to some more killing randomers and then ends.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We Might be Massers

We Might be Noobs

We Might be Nobodys

But were here and this is how its gonna be

POP 4 LIFE

So you admit ur massers, why in pure community then? L0l

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

You did not clear FI lol. I was personally there, we fought for awhile, got our loot and left. I made a little over 1m.

You may want to get your facts straight before posting a topic such as this, it will only hurt your clan.

However, I do somewhat respect you for stepping up and actually fighting bigger clans then you.

When a mod talks about the game, you know your in trouble.

Nevertheless, good job.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Tldr; fat cluster, pop sat in edge bank for 30minutes in w124 spamming we're pop.

Was fun sniping/ragging everyone with a few tlp, 33:18 KDR :P only times I seen you were inside graveyard and then in edge with a fi.l

Gj

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Tldr; fat cluster, pop sat in edge bank for 30minutes in w124 spamming we're pop.

Was fun sniping/ragging everyone with a few tlp, 33:18 KDR :P only times I seen you were inside graveyard and then in edge with a fi.l

Gj

Sounds amazing man you should write up a topic you already wrote half of it up!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj

33:18 wow that's really good bro

5 people at a cluster with msb and dds, I think so :thumbsup:

made myself about 2m and 3pictures of Vultures teleporting :teehee:

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

so when you gonna close foe, fi, cp, nme, tlp, mm and z like you've promised to do?

we never said that? we dont wana close anyone, we just want to enjoy the game for what it is and have fun

I know from personal experience that you've threatened to close NME on at least two occasions. Wouldn't suprise me if other clans had received these threats from the mighty PIC POP